2019 Vent & Rant Thread

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seen this team on Twitter from this past week

I think I'm done with this ****. Overpaid for Chase via trade and dropped Drake in the process. Same guy that I got Chase from had picked up Drake as a FA. He just messaged me asking if I'm inter

Mods afraid to unlock that Boone thread. 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, bomont said:

This is why fantasy football is so much fun:

Almost every week without fail, I look at the scoring breakdown for other teams and it's something like this:  

etc. (that doesn't count the occasional 40ish pt game from whoever for added fun)

Then I look at mine and it's something like this: 

etc.

Yay

I feel your pain. And even on the occasional day where my team has a good day (like this week) my opponent has to have someone like Cooper Kupp go off. 

9 minutes ago, 24/7fantasysports said:

Sat Tevin Coleman and stared Larry Fitz at Flex in PPR. Hopefully I still win. 

Yikes. That’s brutal.

If you don't mind me asking though, full point PPR or otherwise, um, why did you do that?

Heading into this week the 49ers had been running all over everyone, and Fitzgerald, after a busy/productive first couple weeks, has been in the witness protection program ever since.

14 minutes ago, Chest-Rockwell said:

Yikes. That’s brutal.

If you don't mind me asking though, full point PPR or otherwise, um, why did you do that?

Heading into this week the 49ers had been running all over everyone, and Fitzgerald, after a busy/productive first couple weeks, has been in the witness protection program ever since.

Full PPR and I was hoping for a bounce back week for Fitz. I should still pull it off. 

24 minutes ago, 24/7fantasysports said:

Full PPR and I was hoping for a bounce back week for Fitz. I should still pull it off. 

Whatever happens - win or lose.....safe to say Coleman gets the nod for that flex spot next week?

Edited by Chest-Rockwell
  • Like 1

And there it is ! Winless in the month of October in my league since 2017. Special thanks to Fitz and Buffalo Defense for being complete turds.

T. Coleman was on my WW for a few weeks early in the season after he got injured, and I refused to pick him up since I owned him last year (he sucked) and the Niners were running a 3 to 4 man committee.

5 hours ago, BurgundyBooger said:

Traded a productive player to get Chase. Chase does nothing and gets hurt while doing it. Losing in a very low scoring contest.

I decided to go with Chase rather than Jamaal Williams, who was sitting on my bench waiting for Aaron Jones to get injured. I should apologize to Aaron Jones myself.

Was winning by 93 points headed into SNF. Opponent had Rodgers, Jones and Kelce still to go. Thought I was pretty much a lock to win - that would mean each player would have to average 30 points to win. 

FML I’m gonna lose. 

Edited by Sweetness09