2019 Vent & Rant Thread

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seen this team on Twitter from this past week

I think I'm done with this ****. Overpaid for Chase via trade and dropped Drake in the process. Same guy that I got Chase from had picked up Drake as a FA. He just messaged me asking if I'm inter

Mods afraid to unlock that Boone thread. 

Posted Images

Just now, 99-percent-sure said:

Mostert is killing me, and I found out this week about Mixon's college incident and saw the video, so I can't bring myself to use him anymore. Crap season all around.

I get it but You shouldn’t be playing this game

Just now, 99-percent-sure said:

Mostert is killing me, and I found out this week about Mixon's college incident and saw the video, so I can't bring myself to use him anymore. Crap season all around.

If you can’t bear to play a player on your team due to personal reasons, this probably isn’t the game for you. You have no idea what skeletons are in people’s closet. 

Its called fantasy football for a reason

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, 99-percent-sure said:

Huh? You’re just now seeing that? It’s like 3-4 years old. And if that girl had slapped a rattlesnake and it bit her, would you have blamed the snake:)

• Haha 1
30 minutes ago, Psideresider said:

Huh? You’re just now seeing that? It’s like 3-4 years old. And if that girl had slapped a rattlesnake and it bit her, would you have blamed the snake:)

One of the worst analogies I’ve seen in my entire life. You guys are really sidetracking this thread with stupidity 

Edited by owenmills
5 minutes ago, owenmills said:

One of the worst analogies I’ve seen in my entire life. You guys are really sidetracking this thread with stupidity 

And yet you were off topic too, but I’m sure we’ll all make it out okay. 

Back on topic. My team sucks:)

Had Rodgers and Brees, Brees scores 42 on my bench while I watch my opponent crush me with Aaron Jones and Rodgers does nothing.

I'd like to thank OBJ, Julio, Andrews, and Rodgers for ending the most frustrating fantasy season I've ever played. Started a combined 10-2 in both my big money leagues and then proceeded to go 3-13 and get bounced from both my playoffs in the first round. See you guys next year.

• Like 1