NBC Sports Edge Forums

Andre Drummond 2019-2020 Outlook

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am just admiring this from afar. Congrats to all who does have him. Wow what a line!!!!

Plus: Detroit is always fighting for the 8 spot in the East and he is never hurt. A big plus especially in the fantasy playoffs.

LOL @ this joke of a blurb by rotoworld. You mean to tell me someone ranked 12th in 9cat is worth rostering? Damn I was thinking about dropping him.   Had Drummond not fouled out, he like

Posted Images

Conflicting reports. He is still questionable. "Available, but uncertain" what ever that means.

"Drummond is still dealing with inflammation in his eye and official confirmation depends on how he tolerates his contact lenses. Will continue to update his status."

Between this dude and Marcus Smart, the eye injuries and avocado theme were fun at first but it's just pathetically unlucky at this point. Costing matchups. I hope he's able to recover quickly because he couldve put up some monster lines with Blake Griffin out

Renamed my team to Forgot About Dre, it's fitting because this guy gets no love in the media nor in fantasy. I can barely find a highlight video of him on Youtube because no one appreciates his old school game, what a shame. Shout out to all the Hip-Hop heads that understand my team name reference. 😎

• Like 1
1 minute ago, NoahsArc said:

Renamed my team to Forgot About Dre, it's fitting because this guy gets no love in the media nor in fantasy. I can barely find a highlight video of him on Youtube because no one appreciates his old school game, what a shame. Shout out to all the Hip-Hop heads that understand my team name reference. 😎

Dre gets no love because he's in Detroit 😫

Just now, DezedandConfused said:

Dre gets no love because he's in Detroit 😫

You've never been more right. Hoping he gets paid in the summer and moves to a better team where he can showcase his talents and not get swept in the 1st round of the playoffs.

The problem with a trade is that I dont see how his production gets better in any other situation. Not many coaches are willing to play their bigs 35 mpg.

Atlanta has a pretty high volume rebounder in Collins and they’ve already created some amazing chemistry in the pick and roll.

Edited by FantasyBallFan