NBC Sports Edge Forums

Andre Drummond 2019-2020 Outlook

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am just admiring this from afar. Congrats to all who does have him. Wow what a line!!!!

Plus: Detroit is always fighting for the 8 spot in the East and he is never hurt. A big plus especially in the fantasy playoffs.

LOL @ this joke of a blurb by rotoworld. You mean to tell me someone ranked 12th in 9cat is worth rostering? Damn I was thinking about dropping him.   Had Drummond not fouled out, he like

Posted Images

48 minutes ago, DemOrioles said:

Trade rumors and now an “Illness”?  Lol, they already got a deal done.  Pick up Wood now.

Fishy indeed. Sucks that a frustrated Blake owner already picked up Wood. Curious to see who ATL throws in the deal.

3 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Multiple reports stating Toronto, Dallas and Boston heavily pursuing him along with Atlanta. Masai let’s go sir make it happen!

Toronto needs help up front. Masai has been connected to Drummond in the past (JV for Dre was rumored many times).

Ibaka has been holding it down, but Boucher weighs less than a paper bag. The problem is, one of Ibaka/Gasol likely has to go back to Detroit in any deal and I'm not sure I want to give up the Embiid stopper for Drummond....Embiid's favorite play thing. Ideally, we would send out Ibaka/OG + 2nd rounder, start drummond and have Gasol come off the bench.

Please Masai, we need help up front, Boucher cant handle 20 minutes/night as an NBA big 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, justaguy said:

Toronto needs help up front. Masai has been connected to Drummond in the past (JV for Dre was rumored many times).

Ibaka has been holding it down, but Boucher weighs less than a paper bag. The problem is, one of Ibaka/Gasol likely has to go back to Detroit in any deal and I'm not sure I want to give up the Embiid stopper for Drummond....Embiid's favorite play thing. Ideally, we would send out Ibaka/OG + 2nd rounder, start drummond and have Gasol come off the bench.

Please Masai, we need help up front, Boucher cant handle 20 minutes/night as an NBA big 

Only Toronto can pull off championships with one year rentals 😂

6 minutes ago, justaguy said:

Masai won’t add long term salary though. Toronto will make a run at Giannis so the fit would be odd unless he thinks Drummond can push Toronto to the finals again. Biggest issue is if Toronto faced Philly again who’s stopping Embiid? I would assume Gasol would be involved to match salary I doubt Masai trades Ibaka he loves him 

17 minutes ago, justaguy said:

Toronto is fine. It’s just been the injuries that have plagued them.

LOL @ this joke of a blurb by rotoworld. You mean to tell me someone ranked 12th in 9cat is worth rostering? Damn I was thinking about dropping him.

Had Drummond not fouled out, he likely would have hit the 20-rebound mark. The NBA’s leader in rebounding, Drummond has grabbed 18 or more in 14 games this season. While those who have him rostered will have to punt free throw percentage, he remains a top-50 player who should be rostered in all leagues.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, yeet said:

LOL @ this joke of a blurb by rotoworld. You mean to tell me someone ranked 12th in 9cat is worth rostering? Damn I was thinking about dropping him.

Had Drummond not fouled out, he likely would have hit the 20-rebound mark. The NBA’s leader in rebounding, Drummond has grabbed 18 or more in 14 games this season. While those who have him rostered will have to punt free throw percentage, he remains a top-50 player who should be rostered in all leagues.

They have some bad ones man. Like tonight, the one for Damion Lee talks about how much his value will drop next week with D-Lo back. I'm thinking,  "hey dimwit,  last week Lee was BETTER when D-Lo played ". 

That was cringeworthy 

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, FantasyBallFan said:

Not true... If Atlanta trades for him they won’t do it unless they have some type of handshake agreement on him resigning.

Sounds fair for atl since they’re not really competing this year.

• Like 1

The teams interested in him are the Hawks, Celtics, Mavs, and Raptors. Amongst those teams who are we rooting for to get him? I’m kind of sad that he might get delt. Seems like his stats will decline if he gets traded. Does anyone see his value improving if he gets moved?

20 hours ago, NoahsArc said:

The teams interested in him are the Hawks, Celtics, Mavs, and Raptors. Amongst those teams who are we rooting for to get him? I’m kind of sad that he might get delt. Seems like his stats will decline if he gets traded. Does anyone see his value improving if he gets moved?

I think Hawks and Celtics are the buyers here.. and as talented as Drummond is I don’t think his stats will decline significantly

• Like 1
8 hours ago, KB24MVP said:

Great game from him but I really wanna see him with the Mavs or Celtics. Could be an awesome fit on both teams!

With Blake out I love him on that depleted Pistons squad. Only gripe is the bad playoff schedule depending on your league's playoff weeks.

So it's kind of a win-win right now, because if he does get traded he could find himself in a similarly depleted front court and/or most likely better fantasy playoff scenario. And if he doesn't get traded he's an auto 20-20 machine.

1 hour ago, larfboy said:

Drummond in Dallas would be quite scary. 

He shouldn't be in Dallas.  Look at what they did to Porzingod ~ They want to stretch the floor as much as possible so Luka can win his MVP this year ~... Poor Porziii ~

Luka is the man on that team... they not gonna let Drummond stand in the paint and steal rebounds from Luka

• Like 2
1 minute ago, HLFReborn said:

He shouldn't be in Dallas.  Look at what they did to Porzingod ~ They want to stretch the floor as much as possible so Luka can win his MVP this year ~... Poor Porziii ~

Luka is the man on that team... they not gonna let Drummond stand in the paint and steal rebounds from Luka

So true, just like Brook in Milwaukee, never seen a 7 foot giant with such little boards