NBC Sports Edge Forums

Andre Drummond 2019-2020 Outlook

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am just admiring this from afar. Congrats to all who does have him. Wow what a line!!!!

Plus: Detroit is always fighting for the 8 spot in the East and he is never hurt. A big plus especially in the fantasy playoffs.

LOL @ this joke of a blurb by rotoworld. You mean to tell me someone ranked 12th in 9cat is worth rostering? Damn I was thinking about dropping him.   Had Drummond not fouled out, he like

Posted Images

He's probable for today's game 🙌

Not saying this is going to fix his attitude and minutes problems that he's got going on right now, but at least it means he's not going to be shut down.  I was about to drop him because I thought he might be out for a while, but I'm so glad I didn't because his stock numbers are way too valuable to just let go.

58 minutes ago, Austin_Rivers said:

This is the time to sell high Drummond owners! Lol. Not gonna wait for his next subpar game. Just offered him and Milton for Ayton. Hoping the other owner bites 😂

I wish I could, my trade deadline passed already unfortunately.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, NoahsArc said:

I wish I could, my trade deadline passed already unfortunately.

Ahhh it was extremely tough to deal him too last week since he wasn't healthy. Well it's not like Drummond will be useless. He has a decent floor even if worst case scenario he gets 22 mins. It doesn't look like Thompson will be getting bought at either so well see what happens from here. 

26 minutes ago, Austin_Rivers said:

Ahhh it was extremely tough to deal him too last week since he wasn't healthy. Well it's not like Drummond will be useless. He has a decent floor even if worst case scenario he gets 22 mins. It doesn't look like Thompson will be getting bought at either so well see what happens from here. 

I'm sure love will get shut down at some point... dude has been going through back issues for yes... I just hope they play TT and drummond together and give them meaningful minutes... seeing LANCE get 35MPG was just sad.. 

16 hours ago, Monkeyking69 said:

I'm sure love will get shut down at some point... dude has been going through back issues for yes... I just hope they play TT and drummond together and give them meaningful minutes... seeing LANCE get 35MPG was just sad.. 

They do want to see what Nance can do. So it wouldn't totally make sense to shun him on a rebuilding team. Then again they traded for Drumstick and aren't utilizing him to his full potential. Youd think they'd play him to see how he fits instead it's a cycle of death for everyone involved. They're also too stubborn to let TT go. Honestly it's the Cavs. This is why all this chaos is happening. Terrible organization. LeBron is the only reason why they were ever on the map 

12 minutes ago, Packerguy55 said:

Drum really let me down this year. Gunna be tough to draft again in the future.

Man was returning first round value til this trade derailed his season.
If he’s in a better situation next year, why not draft him?

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, RLDN106 said:

Man was returning first round value til this trade derailed his season.
If he’s in a better situation next year, why not draft him?

He had somewhat of an Iron man reputation. All these DNPs lately just soured me a little. I play weekly set lineups head to Head leagues. His counting stats are why I draft him but if hes sitting randomly really hurts the value

6 hours ago, Packerguy55 said:

He had somewhat of an Iron man reputation. All these DNPs lately just soured me a little. I play weekly set lineups head to Head leagues. His counting stats are why I draft him but if hes sitting randomly really hurts the value

I don’t think anyone’s an iron man anymore sadly. Look at the likes of KAT and lillard this year to name a few that never missed games. I’m not sure if it’s just been a crazy unlucky year for injuries or it’ll continue to be teams exercising excessive amounts of cautions.

Ironically I think Drummond reinjuring his calf came from lack of caution and playing him the other day. Cavs should have known better calf injuries would have to be the easiest to reaggravate when it comes to such a jumping orientated sport. Will prob be more cautious second time around 

On 3/2/2020 at 8:18 PM, beejay6020 said:

I don’t think anyone’s an iron man anymore sadly. Look at the likes of KAT and lillard this year to name a few that never missed games. I’m not sure if it’s just been a crazy unlucky year for injuries or it’ll continue to be teams exercising excessive amounts of cautions.

Ironically I think Drummond reinjuring his calf came from lack of caution and playing him the other day. Cavs should have known better calf injuries would have to be the easiest to reaggravate when it comes to such a jumping orientated sport. Will prob be more cautious second time around 

Joe Ingles: Hold my Jingles 

Will get shut down by the weekend...

Or will just be "OUT Calf" until the end of the of the season...

No way are cavs going to risk having a better record than the Hawks or Knicks....they want that #15 spot.