NBC Sports Edge Forums

Andre Drummond 2019-2020 Outlook

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am just admiring this from afar. Congrats to all who does have him. Wow what a line!!!!

Plus: Detroit is always fighting for the 8 spot in the East and he is never hurt. A big plus especially in the fantasy playoffs.

LOL @ this joke of a blurb by rotoworld. You mean to tell me someone ranked 12th in 9cat is worth rostering? Damn I was thinking about dropping him.   Had Drummond not fouled out, he like

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, KingDURANTULA said:

ive gotten a crapload of offers for drummond... it's been tempting to sell "high" before blake returns but man i just cannot let contract year dre go

Would be tough to sell him at this point unless you're getting a top guy that fits your build better. It's not like Blake is a pillar of good health either.

His durability alone is worth holding on to. Good chance he finishes #1 in totals this year, especially with his improved free throw shooting (on the flip side the TOs are becoming a drag). Unless I see KAT coming back my way, or 2 top 30 guys that have minimal health risks, the real AD is a strong hold. Dont let him go.

He was still top 5 (maybe even top 3) towards the end last of year with Blake in punt ft% builds. This is no temporary fluke in the absence of Blake - Drummond is for real and has been for a while now. Enjoy the ride

• Like 3
51 minutes ago, justaguy said:

His durability alone is worth holding on to. Good chance he finishes #1 in totals this year, especially with his improved free throw shooting (on the flip side the TOs are becoming a drag). Unless I see KAT coming back my way, or 2 top 30 guys that have minimal health risks, the real AD is a strong hold. Dont let him go.

He was still top 5 (maybe even top 3) towards the end last of year with Blake in punt ft% builds. This is no temporary fluke in the absence of Blake - Drummond is for real and has been for a while now. Enjoy the ride

Agree with this.

20 20 stat lines is a Drummond regular and specialty. even with Blake joining Pistons, Drummond is doing his numbers or at least near it. I have observed that one area he improved this year is percentages. That will secure him in a round 1 pick.

• Like 1

First year with Drumgod and I will never go another season without this guy, even if I have to trade up to a top 5 pick

In what would be a fluke bad game write off for 1st rd picks (15 PTS on 6-20 FG) he still delivered 24/4/2/2 REB/AST/STL/BLK. With the right punt build around him it's virtually impossible for him to give you a bad game

I've been sticking with Dre for the 3 team's I've ever played fantasy in. Year 1 - Won league out of 10, Year 2 - Second place, and Year 3 - Currently second. I was so happy I could get him with the 15th overall pick (2nd round) this year. He is the reason my build works. I honestly think hes the best Center in the league. You can say KAT or Embiid, but hes my idea of a true big man Center. I dont need my center being outside the paint and going for 3's.

Edited by HBARZ93
31 minutes ago, HBARZ93 said:

You can say KAT or Embiid, but hes my idea of a true big man Center. I dont need my center being outside the paint and going for 3's.

I was watching the Wizards game, and this guy Drummond was bringing the ball up the court, facilitating the offense, and tried to take guys off the dribble on multiple possessions with his crossover game.

I get what you're saying and I'm half joking lol, I just wanted to point this out, thought it was hilarious.

13 minutes ago, SkalChriston said:

I was watching the Wizards game, and this guy Drummond was bringing the ball up the court, facilitating the offense, and tried to take guys off the dribble on multiple possessions with his crossover game.

I get what you're saying and I'm half joking lol, I just wanted to point this out, thought it was hilarious.

oh yeah, I actually think thats another reason to put Drummond at the top of the list of Centers in the league. I don't think any true Center should be posted outside at the 3pt line, they should be in the paint at all times, putting in that work.

1 hour ago, Monkeyking69 said:

take that trade! contract Drummond is a beast, but joker offers more upside and cats. Randle will flourish soon enough in NY.. just wish he was able to be that beast in NO.. hopefully he gets it soon. 

Drummond is better in every way besides ft% and assists.  Jokic doesn't hit enough threes for it to matter and is way worse in steals, blocks, rebounds, points, and fg%

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • tonycpsu changed the title to Andre Drummond 2019-2020 Outlook