NBC Sports Edge Forums

Kyrie Irving 2019-2020 Outlook

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Woah there. Some things are more important than bouncing a rubber up and down. Let the man grief.

I got into an argument with my girlfriend and missed my first three picks. Kyrie was autodrafted. She's lucky I love her, because this is bullshit.

Wow.  Traded Doncic for him.  RIP my season

1 hour ago, Quazza said:

more games with 90% FG and I just may start believing the earth is flat too

Well it's flat for a little bit, but will fall off the cliff once you reach the edge.  So there's your FG% trend line.  Kidding.  He is the undisputed alpha on this team.  It's for his taking, and he will probably take it for a month or so then start taking it easy. 

1 hour ago, joshoowah said:

Thanks goodness for this performance. I can start dangling him in trade offers. He says he's playing the back-to-back this week too, lol. 

You better trade him quick before the super glue wears off and he's playing with one arm again!  Kidding.  He's truly a top 5 (at worst 10) guy when he's healthy, so I guess trade at your own risk.  Tough call. 

2 hours ago, joshoowah said:

Thanks goodness for this performance. I can start dangling him in trade offers. He says he's playing the back-to-back this week too, lol. 

1 hour ago, vnmslsrbms said:

You better trade him quick before the super glue wears off and he's playing with one arm again!  Kidding.  He's truly a top 5 (at worst 10) guy when he's healthy, so I guess trade at your own risk.  Tough call. 

Yeah you aint getting anything close to a 1st or 2nd rounder back. I feel like Shai, Morant, FVV type owners may bite but the Jrue, Kemba, Beal owners wont budge (in a non taco league that is)

• Like 1
1 minute ago, ROTY said:

Yeah you aint getting anything close to a 1st or 2nd rounder back. I feel like Shai, Morant, FVV type owners may bite but the Jrue, Kemba, Beal owners wont budge (in a non taco league that is)

It's Taco Tuesday baebbyyyyyyy.  I agree with those guys being a legit trade target for Kyrie. 

8 minutes ago, ROTY said:

May bite? A competent person wouldn't offer Kyrie for mid-tier guards in the first place and I love me some VanVleet lol.

Edited by Trench Mob
2 hours ago, Trench Mob said:

May bite? A competent person wouldn't offer Kyrie for mid-tier guards in the first place and I love me some VanVleet lol.

Kyrie owners are scarred and scared. Many will want off this boat before another flare up happens and look for more stable players to replace him even if it means taking a value hit. 3 days ago i wouldve snapped at the chance to have ANY of those players mentioned, and I consider myself competent as someone sitting 1st in all 4 of my money leagues atm

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Trench Mob said:

That is damage control trades scenarios, think long term...if they don’t want a headache down the line ahem....during playoffs, they’d opt and go this route, your not dealing with typical a situation here, he was out indefinitely/was considering surgery before these cortisol shots. 

Honestly who the hell knows how long the effects will hold up. We could very well be back at square one in couple wks. I prob wouldn’t trade him in this scenario, but I wouldn’t be mad at all if ppl started shipping him out. Personally would be looking at something like Kyrie + trade kicker piece for anybody in 3rd rd ish value. (which I high doubt anybody “competent” would fall for anyways lol) 

Edited by IDatDude