NBC Sports Edge Forums

Kyrie Irving 2019-2020 Outlook

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Woah there. Some things are more important than bouncing a rubber up and down. Let the man grief.

I got into an argument with my girlfriend and missed my first three picks. Kyrie was autodrafted. She's lucky I love her, because this is bullshit.

Wow.  Traded Doncic for him.  RIP my season

6 minutes ago, claptondecheeks said:

How low is this guy's price right now.

If you owned Kyrie, would you accept a Morant? Jaylen Brown? Barton? Dejounte Murray? Stop me when I get low enough.

trade just went down in my league. Jokic Kyrie for LeBron Collins. 10 team pts

2 hours ago, claptondecheeks said:

If you owned Kyrie, would you accept a Morant? Jaylen Brown? Barton? Dejounte Murray? Stop me when I get low enough.

No. I would only got for someone at 2nd round value and maybe borderline early 3rd if I'm desperate. If you wanted to sell you should have done it sooner. You are selling low on him right now. If you are sitting comfortable in the middle of your league you are better off waiting it out and having him during your playoffs.

Atkinson said there are NO setbacks as of now. And Nets are playing their best ball of the season. What happens when Kyrie comes back is a shot into the dark. But I can guarantee that he plays through the shoulder if they are in playoff contention.

As a Kyrie owner, the only thing I’d accept is an apology from the Boston fans. Ya’ll messed him up mentally. Now he can’t play.

All jokes aside. Don’t sell him for pennies. You’ll regret it when he comes back & produces early round value for someone else. He’ll be playing meaningful games for playoff contention. 

If you really want to jump ship, then at least wait for him to come back & string some games together. He’s got name value. You’ll be able to strike when the time is right.

2 hours ago, claptondecheeks said:

None of those. Maybe a guy like Beal, Booker or Kemba, but certainly no lower.

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, claptondecheeks said:

Dang his price is still too high. Maybe I'll try after another week or so with no news about his condition.

Watch him come down with the same thing as Fultz.

I can't think of a more nonsensical comparison.

1 minute ago, DezedandConfused said:

Possible return dates with good matchups especially hawks, knicks, and Wolves, not my fault u cant figure that out lol

I mean, clearly, but what's the basis for your guess? He's not cleared for contact yet but you think he'll possibly be ready to go 100% in 1 week?