NBC Sports Edge Forums

Keke Coutee 2019 Outlook

There really isn't a thread for this guy?  Well, on the heels of the Lamar news, I think we are going to see an uptick in this guy's usage.  I do not necessarily see the Texans finding themselves in a good position in the running back position.  I see Watson taking this pass attempts to 2018 Rodgers' levels and there is going to be some much needed tools to pass too.  Coutee is a sneaky play right now in deeper leagues. 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, dudewithabadcat said:

There really isn't a thread for this guy?  Well, on the heels of the Lamar news, I think we are going to see an uptick in this guy's usage.  I do not necessarily see the Texans finding themselves in a good position in the running back position.  I see Watson taking this pass attempts to 2018 Rodgers' levels and there is going to be some much needed tools to pass too.  Coutee is a sneaky play right now in deeper leagues. 

I'm starting to suspect that the injury is worse than we think (esp with the trade rumors).

So Coutee is back to "healthy" after missing Week 1, anyone have an idea of what to expect from him ROS? I always liked the guy, (partly due to his name), but "Waiver Wired" had him as a drop ahead of week 2 -- I wonder if Kenny Stills' TD was enough to take targets away from Keke...

• 2 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, SyNdicateZ said:

was Keke inactive this past week. he has no stats and targets

No answers....

Did he fall off a cliff? not one blurb recently about him. still trying to see if he was inactive