NBC Sports Edge Forums

Keke Coutee 2019 Outlook

17 minutes ago, smeeze said:

He’s buried behind Nuk, Fuller and Stills right now. 

But doesn't he offer something different than them? High percentage short quick routes and potential for high volume slot work?

1 minute ago, Proteus said:

But doesn't he offer something different than them? High percentage short quick routes and potential for high volume slot work?

I know right? Thought this dude was going to be my sleeper super weapon this year. He was used alot last year towards the end\playoffs and played well I thought. O well....guess Stills really did effect him

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Cotton Jones said:

I'm surprised no one has been talking about him.

Stills went out with a hamstring injury Sunday.

Today Bill O'Brien said Stills is day to day and hasn't been ruled out for Sunday.

Texans at home vs Falcons with a big over/under

I think about picking him from time to time but just don't have the space.   With as little time as Watson has been getting, he should have a nice game with Stills out.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Not eager to hang on to him.  Still young so worth it if you can, but if you need to cut down rosters, or make a move to sign someone else I have no reservation getting rid of Coutee.  Additionally, Hopkins, Stills and Fuller are all under contract for at least one more year.  Perhaps you hang on to Keke for 2022 when Fuller and Stills are possibly free agents, but is that really worth it?

Edited by Fort4242
  • Thanks 1
20 hours ago, johnnyboy8102 said:

Is he worth holding in any dynasty leagues? The health issues in year 1 followed by being a healthy inactive multiple times this season makes very difficult to hold him despite his youth. 

I am holding but we have a 29 player bench  in our dynasty league...So there is very little risk

• Thanks 1
13 minutes ago, johnnyboy8102 said:

We keep 20 players so I had to make a tough choice and keep Preston Williams. I think Coutee is a keeper in 25+ keeper leagues like yours. 

Easy choice for me to keep Preston over Keke.  Preston has the tools to turn into a true #1 and could over take Parker next year, where as Keke is going to be #3 at best.  

• Like 1