NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Reach for a WR at the 2.12 pick? WHIR

3FLi

I have the 1.1 pick in a 12 team, 0.5 ppr, 1 keeper league.

I am drafting Saquon with that pick and Chubb and Conner are both being kept at round 9 so the upper talent in the first two rounds are lessened when it gets to my 2.12, 3.1 pick. If I am lucky I will end up with Keenan Allen but not really banking on that happening. My 14th round keeper is Tyler Lockett if that matters.

Should I "reach" for Thielan or Diggs or Cooks or Woods with one of those picks (leaning more towards one of the RAMS receivers)? I'm out on Amari Cooper. I feel there is a huge drop off when it gets back to me in 4.12, 5.1 especially with Hilton dropping off with Luck retiring.

Should I pivot and get Kittle or Ertz? I lean Kittle.

Value wise it seems like one of my two picks should be a RB in the vein of Freeman, Kerryon, Williams.

That's a tough spot to be in. 

I would have to grab a TE in this spot. Kittle or Ertz. Of course, if any of the tier 1, 1.5 WR/RB fell here I would grab them. (Evan, Johnson, Allen, ect)

Don't be afraid to go RB/RB especially if you have a FLEX position in your league. Bottom is filled with sleeper WR talents: (Golladay, Westbrook, Robinson, Ridley, Boyd)

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, bhawks489 said:

A man with class, very nice.

Id look to what RBs are left in that spot. You could be looking at Devonta Freeman, Kerryon Johnson, David Montgomery, Derrick Henry, Aaron Jones

Yeah I'm almost certain to draft another RB with one of my two back to back picks but wondering if I should reach of a WR or go TE which is a risk of its own after Kelce

25 minutes ago, 3FLi said:

Yeah I'm almost certain to draft another RB with one of my two back to back picks but wondering if I should reach of a WR or go TE which is a risk of its own after Kelce

I’d rather take a shot on OJ howard 3 rounds later or even take some late round stabs at jack Doyle, Mark Andrews, or my sleeper pick, Jordan Thomas 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DarinB300 said:

I like getting Thielen or Cooks, then grabbing a RB. Maybe target Engram or Howard in a later rd. 

Yeah I kind of want Engram in the 5th but having two Giants players is iffy to me and I am a Giants fan. lol