Rate my team? WHIR!

12 team PPR

QB: Rivers, Allen

RB: Barkley, Cook, Ekeler, Pollard, Samuels 

WR: Evans, Kupp, Westbrook, Gallup, Allison

TE: Howard, Andrews

K: Maher

D/ST: Seahawks(Streaming for Week 1)

Reached for Pollard, I'll admit. Mightve taken a dip in value on the bench because of it, but I'm taking the chance. How did I do? 

Thanks!

Edited by Broncos132

Not bad for a 12T. Your WR starters are okay and you have some upside on the bench. Your RB duo is great but like you said th value on the bench is questionable. Pollard could become a fringe player any time and I am not sure Samuels has a very significant role. You did fine at QB and TE despite not landing an elite option but I think your RB depth, especially while owning Cook, could be a dangerous area

• Like 1

Assuming you drafted first or second, getting Evans to fall that far is delectable, and honestly I barely care about the rest of the team, its so good already after two picks.  Cook seems like he should have been gone too, so that's a great first three guys.   Everyone else ranges from good to fine on my radar, no picks i hate.   Love the safe, high floor Rivers paired with the boom or bust Allen.    Start Allen when the schedule dictates and i think you have a top 3-4 QB tandem there.   

Edited by BrianM

16 hours ago, Broncos132 said:

12 team PPR

QB: Rivers, Allen

RB: Barkley, Cook, Ekeler, Pollard, Samuels 

WR: Evans, Kupp, Westbrook, Gallup, Allison

TE: Howard, Andrews

K: Maher

D/ST: Seahawks(Streaming for Week 1)

Reached for Pollard, I'll admit. Mightve taken a dip in value on the bench because of it, but I'm taking the chance. How did I do? 

Thanks!

Good team IMO you need to get mattison for cook and you should be fine. How many do you start?  7/10 I would fish the wire for WR help when it presents itself. 

You have a fantastic core of RB's, and super solid WR.   The defense is going to better than expected.   Your QB is fair so I would watch the waiver wire.

Your bench needs work.  This is your Achilles.  You can hope on Allison , and Gallup is a dart throw.  I like Westbrook.

The TE position barring the top 3 ( Kilte, Ertz, Kelce) is about as good as you can get for upside.

You have a solid team and playoff contender is they stay healthy.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Sivaro said:

You have a fantastic core of RB's, and super solid WR.   The defense is going to better than expected.   Your QB is fair so I would watch the waiver wire.

Your bench needs work.  This is your Achilles.  You can hope on Allison , and Gallup is a dart throw.  I like Westbrook.

The TE position barring the top 3 ( Kilte, Ertz, Kelce) is about as good as you can get for upside.

You have a solid team and playoff contender is they stay healthy.

Yeah I can see half of my bench changing by Week 4 lol not all too thrilled with it outside of DeDe. Thanks for the response!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nmartinez12443 said:

Good team IMO you need to get mattison for cook and you should be fine. How many do you start?  7/10 I would fish the wire for WR help when it presents itself. 

Yeah I was debating dropping Samuels for Mattison. Also, we start 1 QB, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, 1 Flex, and a TE in regards to those positions.