NBC Sports Edge Forums

8 minutes ago, AnonymousRob said:

Caleb has been low key turning into a turd. 

His fastball velocity has been trending down. He hasn’t thrown this many innings since 2015. I think he’s wearing down. I’m treating him as a matchup play but if he gets stomped by the Reds at home I may have to rethink that.

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, meh2 said:

His fastball velocity has been trending down. He hasn’t thrown this many innings since 2015. I think he’s wearing down. I’m treating him as a matchup play but if he gets stomped by the Reds at home I may have to rethink that.

I'm tapping out in redrafts. 

8 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Slippers said:

Nationals can't hit the Orioles? Unbelievable. 

Things like this have happened all season, especially recently.  Texas faced some of the worst pitching you can face in the majors last week (not exaggerating), and Willie Calhoun was basically the only one to do anything all week other than Solak.  Just an example there of course.  Very few teams have punished a dreadful pitcher lately.

3 minutes ago, murraygd13 said:

Castillo with 5 ER against Miami?

If he walks a guy, its almost a given the rest of the inning will be a disaster.

Progress this season but still a million dollar arm attached to a ten cent brain.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen an organization/manager take a young talent like Nate Lowe and relegate him to the bench after winning AL player of the week. Then inexplicably trade for a bum and send the young talent to AAA when he has nothing left to prove. Mind boggling. 

Edited by Sonny_D
  • Thanks 1