NBC Sports Edge Forums

2019 Survivor Pool Thread

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm not sure that we should doubt someone who dresses like this.  

So, we're all agreed it's Dallas this week and no need to post any other comments for another week, right?

100K pot and had around 2500 people left and 91% of entrees were knocked out yesterday including me. That is 2 years in a row the Saints have knocked me out by losing a game at home, next year I will

Posted Images

9 hours ago, crazyfingers711 said:

Why not Detroit at Was?

If Stafford wasn't injured I probably would, I'm going back and forward between CLE, CHI and ATL, I can't trust PIT, I know CIN is bad, but you would think that they want to win at least one game, what would be a better win against their divisional arch enemy.

27 minutes ago, Windmill said:

If Stafford wasn't injured I probably would, I'm going back and forward between CLE, CHI and ATL, I can't trust PIT, I know CIN is bad, but you would think that they want to win at least one game, what would be a better win against their divisional arch enemy.

I’m between NO and CHI.  I don’t trust Cleveland at all.   That being said, I’ll probably pivot from my Chicago choice tomorrow and take the saints, thus breaking my divisional game rule.   I want to take the bears.   

29 minutes ago, crazyfingers711 said:

I’m between NO and CHI.  I don’t trust Cleveland at all.   That being said, I’ll probably pivot from my Chicago choice tomorrow and take the saints, thus breaking my divisional game rule.   I want to take the bears.   

I already used NO, but if I would still have them I would choose them. I want to pick either CHI or PIT, their defenses can win these games for them, just worried about both offenses. Most "experts" say CLE is the team to go with (or NO).

1 hour ago, Windmill said:

I already used NO, but if I would still have them I would choose them. I want to pick either CHI or PIT, their defenses can win these games for them, just worried about both offenses. Most "experts" say CLE is the team to go with (or NO).

fitzmagic just threw over 300 yards vs buffalo which arguably has a strong defense.    No Myles Garrett I’m staying far away even tho Cleveland should route them.  I do not think Pit wins by a landslide.  They’re without almost their entire offense and the bengals are desperate for a win.   They might sneak one out this week.   I like the saints, but I could see them being shocked at home just they were 2 weeks ago vs Atlanta.   Divisional games are hard bets.  I am feeling the bears this week, but I have zero expectations with them and feel fully prepared for a letdown.   

After a week of deliberations, I think I’ve finally decided between Detroit and Atlanta. Detroit even without Stafford can keep it close pounding the ball with Bo and only throwing when needed. Also Haskins is just bad so even with a leaky Detroit D they should be ok with stuffing the run.

On the flip side, Atlanta has been playing out if their mind lately but a divisional game against an unpredictable Winston has me a little concerned.

Wishing I had NO still available cause that seems like the best option this week. 

2 hours ago, crazyfingers711 said:

Green Bay @ New York Giants 

I like GB at NY Giants as well.  

Also considering KC at home against Oakland,  and the Jets at BENGALS. 

It might be too cute to use the Jets, but it would be nice to save those other teams this late into the season as everybody's choices are getting thinned out.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Brooklyn Dude said:

I like GB at NY Giants as well.  

Also considering KC at home against Oakland,  and the Jets at BENGALS. 

It might be too cute to use the Jets, but it would be nice to save those other teams this late into the season as everybody's choices are getting thinned out.

I wouldn’t use the Jets with Dalton coming back.

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, SkinsChargersFan said:

I wouldn’t use the Jets with Dalton coming back.

Yeah Dalton is better than Finley,  but no AJ Green or John Ross.   The Jets have the number one rush defense believe it or not.

I probably won't pull the trigger on the road though.