NBC Sports EDGE Forums

2019 Team Defense / Special Teams / Streaming Thread

Ryansm11

17 minutes ago, purpdrankplaya said:

How should these defenses be ranked for this week?

Buffalo @ Tennesee

Philadelphia vs Jets

Carolina @ Jacksonville

Minnesota @ New York Giants

Right now I like Philadelphia. They are top five in pressures, just haven't recorded enough sacks yet. Buffalo is a solid defense, bend but don't break. 

7 minutes ago, bookofalamo28 said:

Which kicker would you rather have ROS?

Josh Lambo

Bret Maher

Robbie Gould

Matt Bryant

Ka'imi Fairbarn

I own Fairbarn and it's been super frustrating.

I own Maher and ive thought about replacing him the last 2 weeks. Each week i think, dallas has to eventually get stopped at the 30. Id say with 0 confidence, Gould, Maher, Lambo, fairbarn then bryant. Bryant has 13 of 16 indoors but matt ryan looks like garbage. I still think Maher does well but this week i again am thinking about dropping for Gould but i cant seem to pull the trigger....again. :(

1 minute ago, Zekepeak86 said:

I own Maher and ive thought about replacing him the last 2 weeks. Each week i think, dallas has to eventually get stopped at the 30. Id say with 0 confidence, Gould, Maher, Lambo, fairbarn then bryant. Bryant has 13 of 16 indoors but matt ryan looks like garbage. I still think Maher does well but this week i again am thinking about dropping for Gould but i cant seem to pull the trigger....again. :(

At least Maher gets you multiple XP's. Houston's offense is so bad right now, Fairbarn is rarely in FG range.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, OdellBaconJr said:

Sleeper DST : AZ Cardinals 

the only real option available to me on my waiver. Playing PIT vs CIN last week paid UUUUGE dividends. 

Can we go more in depth into this matchup? Cardinals D is ok but Bengals O-line is TRASH. They conceded 8 sacks to Pittsburg on MNF. What other factors come into play? They have rookies playing CB and lack a pass rush. Terrell Suggs has been meh all season. 

Past stats:

Week 1 vs Detroit: 27-27 

Week 2 @ Baltimore: 23-17

Week 3 vs Carolina: 38-20 (Kyle Allen threw 4 TDs and had a 144 QBR!)

Week 4 vs Seattle: 27-10 (they looked awful last week against Seattle).

I have PIT from last week and can't decide if I want to stream ARI and drop PIT (who plays Baltimore this week).

Edited by 4Ring

5 minutes ago, CABLE87 said:

Pitt defense has Miami in two weeks

you mean week 8? that's in 4 weeks.

First they play Baltimore this week, Chargers next, followed by a BYE week and then the Dolphins. Not worth rostering as a streamer during that timeframe unless they keep up their stellar performance against tougher offenses (possible, but unlikely).

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, 4Ring said:

you mean week 8? that's in 4 weeks.

First they play Baltimore this week, Chargers next, followed by a BYE week and then the Dolphins. Not worth rostering as a streamer during that timeframe unless they keep up their stellar performance against tougher offenses (possible, but unlikely).

I’m playing Pitt d this week. I think they have some talent on that side of the ball with watt heyward bush and now Fitzpatrick getting acclimated. They’re forcing turnovers which is the big part to me. They look very opportunistic.

• Like 1