Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

2019 Team Defense / Special Teams / Streaming Thread


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you have the space for two defenses, you got to love the NYJ/PIT stack ROS:   8: MIA 9: MIA 10: NYG 11: WAS/CLE 12: OAK/CIN 13: CIN/CLE 14: MIA/ARI 15:

Im officially a moron

FML

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, GoPackGo23 said:

Anyone benching Butker with 20mph winds in the forecast in KC tomorrow?

Not enough to fade him. He's kicked in such conditions before at Arrowhead. Also he isn't a kicker who relies on hitting 50+ yarders, and the Chiefs usually go for it on 4th in that territory anyway. His value is based on a safe XP floor and his perfect accuracy within 40 yards. Wind shouldn't downgrade him.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I've got Matt Gay but hearing about the potential winds in Jax, combined with his already shaky accuracy (but strong leg nonetheless), considering a pivot to Forbath vs Hou. Not sure how reliable he'll be given he hasn't kicked in a year but Pats K always seems like a lock for 8pts at least.  Those Gay missed XPs cost me badly last week as well.  Right move?

Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, TheINC said:

I've got Matt Gay but hearing about the potential winds in Jax, combined with his already shaky accuracy (but strong leg nonetheless), considering a pivot to Forbath vs Hou. Not sure how reliable he'll be given he hasn't kicked in a year but Pats K always seems like a lock for 8pts at least.  Those Gay missed XPs cost me badly last week as well.  Right move?

 

I cut him for Jason Meyers. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, TheINC said:

Would you for Forbath?  He's the only decent option on the wire. I expect TB to get in scoring position quite a bit vs Jax however.

 

If the wind during the JAC-TB game will impact the kicking then I definitely would.

I wonder with Gay's struggles last week and the windy conditions could mean TB going for 2 after scores? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, elaw77 said:

Drew Lock to start?!?! I’m thinking about dropping my Denver D to pick up the opposing LAC. What do you guys think?

Rivers is hot garbage this year but their def is playing well...so yes, I would. Not expecting a replay of week 5, even though Rivers did have 4 INTs vs KC last week. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, elaw77 said:

Drew Lock to start?!?! I’m thinking about dropping my Denver D to pick up the opposing LAC. What do you guys think?

 

9 minutes ago, luckBbrady said:

Rivers is hot garbage this year but their def is playing well...so yes, I would. Not expecting a replay of week 5, even though Rivers did have 4 INTs vs KC last week. 

 

2018 first rd pick/all pro Safety Darwin James returns today ..... yuuuuuuuuuuge bump for the Bolts D 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...