NBC Sports Edge Forums

2019 Team Defense / Special Teams / Streaming Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you have the space for two defenses, you got to love the NYJ/PIT stack ROS:   8: MIA 9: MIA 10: NYG 11: WAS/CLE 12: OAK/CIN 13: CIN/CLE 14: MIA/ARI 15:

Im officially a moron

FML

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Nyblazer11235 said:

Giants vs miami

Rams at Dallas 

Bills at Steelers

Rank these three 

Same i was about to ask who would you rather. 

Bills @ Steelers 

browns @ AZ

giants vs Miami 

^Above, both good options though I'd probably lean toward Denver. 

Anyone deciding this week between LAR (@ Dal) and Philadelphia (@ Was)? It's weird, 1 D which has been overachieving and has a bunch of playmakers though a bad matchup, and 1 that has been underachieving with a better matchup. 

52 minutes ago, vthokie3 said:

Tempting fate here but Seattle Vs Ari or Den vs DET in week 16?

39 minutes ago, rag9876 said:

Anyone deciding this week between LAR (@ Dal) and Philadelphia (@ Was)? It's weird, 1 D which has been overachieving and has a bunch of playmakers though a bad matchup, and 1 that has been underachieving with a better matchup. 

I'd go Denver as well.

Philly was supposed to have a dream schedule weeks 13-15.  Experts were touting it as the best in the league, and that they were sure Philly was going to be on a lot of championship rosters.  Yet they have disappointed.  Washington offense still pretty putrid though, so I still would have to go Philly over the hit or miss Rams against Dallas who could always put up points despite their struggles.

On 12/10/2019 at 4:54 AM, daethfromabove1979 said:

Is it time to drop Greg Zuerlein and just stream kickers? He has been pretty useless for weeks. Even with the offense clicking the last two weeks, he still isn't doing much. Had a kick blocked on Sunday so that hurt his numbers too.

Same dilemma, he's been poor for weeks but it's hard to drop him for someone else. Think I'm just going to roll with him for the rest of the season. At least I know he gets opportunities from 50+. Sanders from Miami kicked 7 field goals last weekend and scored a TD the week before and it's looking mighty tempting but it seems like a trap to drop Greg

NE D/ST or Ravens D/ST? I'm already facing a 25pt deficit in our two week playoff match up. I think NE has the most upside based on how they played earlier in the season. But the Ravens have been solid lately. Both are in great match ups, but the Ravens play on TNF.

1 hour ago, CookiesOmNom said:

Same dilemma, he's been poor for weeks but it's hard to drop him for someone else. Think I'm just going to roll with him for the rest of the season. At least I know he gets opportunities from 50+. Sanders from Miami kicked 7 field goals last weekend and scored a TD the week before and it's looking mighty tempting but it seems like a trap to drop Greg

I had to pull the plug on Greg for Gould. Can't rely on him. Hes been pretty bad since week 8.

Greg the Leg was being rostered so high just because of his name alone.  Rams offense erratic and he just wasn't getting opportunities.  Take the name off the back of the jersey and look at performance.

Trying to understand why people are banging the add button for KC defense.  Lock has been pretty good these last two weeks, I don't think it's a gimme.

Looking ahead to week 16, not much on the wire.  Dare I choose one of Cincy vs Miami or Wash vs Giants for my hopefully championship defense?

• Like 1
22 hours ago, FrancoJavierM said:

Any interests in Bucs this week vs DET? And then Denver vs DET for week 16?

I have Philly this week and IDK why I am having less confidence in them against WSH this week. 

I had a horrible -7 point showing from Carolina that almost knocked me out of the playoffs, and with the wire being thin it seems like my top 2 choices are the Bucs vs. DET or the Giants vs. MIA.... not sure which way to roll here.

10 hours ago, rag9876 said:

After a total dud against Eli in crappy condiditons I don’t care if the eagles were playing the 0-16 lions I’m avoiding them 

So I’m on the fence on these three now

Giants vs Dolphins - if parker and Wilson are out looking pretty juicy

Rams vs Cowboys- could be high scoring game but rams have lots of playmakers and could rack up the sacks ints 

Bucs vs lions- don’t really know how to feel about this one. Golladay really the only offensive weapon left out there but with Jameis always possibility of lots of int and short field 

10 hours ago, Lob City99 said:

SEA @ CAR or KC vs DEN?

Same thing I’m debating.  Right now, I’m leaning towards Seattle because of how bad the panthers have been the past few weeks.  They’ve allowed the 5th most points to defenses in the past 3 weeks and the most sacks.

Also, I thought Lock would struggle against Houston last weekend, but he did just fine.  Not sure if I want to get burned by him again, even if Arrowhead is much tougher to play in compared to Houston. 

• Thanks 1
4 hours ago, Mr_Baller said:

Eagles vs. Skins, Saints vs. Colts?

Or WW: Chiefs vs. Broncos?

wondering the same. All have their drawbacks. Eagles haven't looked good lately, Saints lost Rankins and Davenport this week, and Lock actually looked pretty good vs Houston