NBC Sports Edge Forums

2019 Team Defense / Special Teams / Streaming Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you have the space for two defenses, you got to love the NYJ/PIT stack ROS:   8: MIA 9: MIA 10: NYG 11: WAS/CLE 12: OAK/CIN 13: CIN/CLE 14: MIA/ARI 15:

Im officially a moron

FML

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Mr_Baller said:

Myers vs. Cards or Gould vs. Rams? Asking for a friend...

Lean heavy towards Myers...should be ample opp for FGs at home v ARI...weather also might be a factor for Gould tonight too, that breaks any closeness between them imo

13 hours ago, Ryedog1987 said:

What y'all think about the Chiefs D this week against Chicago?

I'm actually leaning towards KC instead of Indy or SEA.

KC's defensive strengths (WRs) match up well with Chicago's offensive strengths (Robinson and Miller) and I don't think CHI can take advantage of their weakness (running backs). Could see Cohen getting some catches and that's it.

Trubisky has thrown a pick in 5 straight games.

If KC gets up big could see CHI in give up mode in a disappointing season.

Debating R. Gould vs LAR and M. Badgely vs OAK at kicker.

I could see the SF/LAR game being more of a defensive struggle/FGfest. Weather could be a factor but looks like rain/wind isn't showing up until either late in the game or after the game. SF getting healthier on D as well so maybe the LAR struggles like they did previously giving SF more offensive changes.

Badgely should have zero concerns with weather. Have zero read on this game. In OAK, the Chargers laid an egg previously, but this is Rivers last home game so could see LAC winning big.

15 hours ago, AlexxelA said:

New England vs BUF OR Denver vs Lions...Thinking NE but David Blough and the Lions on the road are tempting me...Yahoo has them about even in projected points.

Same decision here. I think New England has the higher ceiling and went for 25 against Bills in Buffalo earlier this year. Denver is going against a weaker offense. I think both would do fine and low scoring opposition. Patriots have scored 10+ against anyone not red in matchup. 

On 12/19/2019 at 8:04 AM, GoBlue41 said:

Pittsburgh @ NYJ

or

Denver vs. DET

Both great options, but which one should I start? At this point I'm sticking with Pittsburgh. They got me here. Should I change? 

Any more thoughts on this one??

Edited by GoBlue41
4 hours ago, RustyMiller said:

You can't predict 2 punt returns, but man that Denver/ Indy choice is going to haunt me.

I passed on Indy as well in my finals and started the Vikings DEF. I need 36 points between them and Dan Bailey for the comeback. 

I know it's unlikely but it is fantasy football and sometimes enough crazy stuff happens for a cool story.