NBC Sports Edge Forums

2019 Completed Trades Thread

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So in spite of everyone telling you what a crappy move it is to veto your old deal and make a new one you decided it was a good move? If Mack outperforms Kerryon next couple of weeks maybe you can red

Got Godwin for Breida straight up. 

Traded away Mixon received Odell

4 hours ago, Nyblazer11235 said:

You’re joking right? Looks like highway robbery for you. 

Highway robbery on my part? Or on his part? He won the trade? 

Edited by HOF12
1 hour ago, HOF12 said:

Highway robbery on my part? Or on his part? He won the trade? 

Dude... kamara is arguably a top 3 weekly play when healthy with Brees which will be the case soon enough. 

you gave up a guy you are almost inclined to start but has a floor of practically zero in juju, and Edmunds who we don’t even really know what he is yet, how long dj will be out, facing a very tough ros schedule.

Its a slam dunk for you 

7 minutes ago, Nyblazer11235 said:

Dude... kamara is arguably a top 3 weekly play when healthy with Brees which will be the case soon enough. 

you gave up a guy you are almost inclined to start but has a floor of practically zero in juju, and Edmunds who we don’t even really know what he is yet, how long dj will be out, facing a very tough ros schedule.

Its a slam dunk for you 

Thanks, it’s up for vote i doubt it’ll go through then. They put it up for vote 

We are both in 8th and 12th place 

but some of the other owners were complaining. 

8 Team Dynasty

Gave: Miles Sanders+Mid to Late 4th Round Rookie Draft Pick+Bryce Love

Got: Christian Kirk

Am a playoff team but definitely not the favorite

Stronger at WR than RB but I couldn't pass. It may be foolish in dynasty (am a first time dynasty player) but at a position with the turnover RB has-I get worried when someone looks as bad as Sanders has. I just don't see it in him and Kirk with his target share and maybe as a number 1 next year with no Fitz is appealing. 

The 4th is not worth too much and Bryce Love-as talented as he is-seems to be going the way of Marcus Lattimore 2.0 with the knees. Just have to build some RB strength in the next rookie draft now

12 team full ppr I’m  4-3

Traded Carson, Ty Johnson and Edmunds

for Barkley, Hockenson, Meyers

Other owner is 1-6 last place, was down to Barkley as his only RB option after losing kerryon, and was starting guys like hock and Sanu in his flex 

Pretty much depleted myself of all rb depth but I think long run well worth it.

My team now

Qb- Ryan

Rb- Barkley 

Rb- Chubb

Wr- Diggs

Wr- Terry

Te- Hockenson 

Flex- A Robinson

Flex- Juju

D- Steelers

K- Buttkicker

Bench- R. Jones, Minshew, Alshon, M Andrews, J Meyers 

Edited by Nyblazer11235

Please help!!!

Should I trade N. Chubb/ T. Kelce/ C. Ridley FOR L. Fournette/M. Andrews???

I'm really concerned about Chubb's production once Hunt returns. I'm afraid it will turn into a Aaron Jones & Jamaal Williams situation. I don't really mind trading Kelce for Andrews because Andrews is the only guy Jackson consistently throws to. Calvin Ridley on the other hand.....not sure how he will do for the rest of the season.

Right now this is my current roster 

QB: J. Allen/D. Carr

RB: C. Carson/N. Chubb/C. Edmonds 

WR: C. Sutton/J. Brown/B. Cooks/D. Chark/C. Ridley 

TE: T. Kelce/C. Hollister 

K: G. Zuerline/M. Gay

D/ST: Bills/Redskins

3 hours ago, yipjumpmusic said:

Please help!!!

Should I trade N. Chubb/ T. Kelce/ C. Ridley FOR L. Fournette/M. Andrews???

I'm really concerned about Chubb's production once Hunt returns. I'm afraid it will turn into a Aaron Jones & Jamaal Williams situation. I don't really mind trading Kelce for Andrews because Andrews is the only guy Jackson consistently throws to. Calvin Ridley on the other hand.....not sure how he will do for the rest of the season.

Right now this is my current roster 

QB: J. Allen/D. Carr

RB: C. Carson/N. Chubb/C. Edmonds 

WR: C. Sutton/J. Brown/B. Cooks/D. Chark/C. Ridley 

TE: T. Kelce/C. Hollister 

K: G. Zuerline/M. Gay

D/ST: Bills/Redskins

NO

Traded away Stefon Diggs and Sony Michel for Terry Mclaurin and Melvin Gordon. I actually feel like it’ll look like a pretty good trade in a couple weeks. There's a chance that Sony is a bust for most of the rest of the year. He'll definitely have good games still but I think I got out at a good time. Same with Diggs but, it's Diggs he'll always have good games.

1 hour ago, white800 said:

Traded Carson and juju for kamara. Might have overspent but I don’t mind zeke/kamara as my rbs

I'm tempted to offer Carson/Juju for Saquan but I know it'll lilkely get shot down as he has Godwin/Galloway