NBC Sports Edge Forums

2019 Completed Trades Thread

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So in spite of everyone telling you what a crappy move it is to veto your old deal and make a new one you decided it was a good move? If Mack outperforms Kerryon next couple of weeks maybe you can red

Got Godwin for Breida straight up. 

Traded away Mixon received Odell

Half ppr 10 man league

My team

QB: Aaron Rodgers

WR: Julio Jones, Chris Godwin

RB: Derrick Henry, Melvin Gordon lll

Flex: John Brown

TE: Greg Olsen

K: Greg “the leg” Zuer

DST: Steelers

Bench: James Conner, Alshon Jeffery, Michael Gallup, Kareem Hunt, Drew Brees

Traded Aaron Rodgers for Hunter Henry + Jaylen Samuels

Was it a good trade for me?

Edited by Nappyroots
5 hours ago, Nappyroots said:

Half ppr 10 man league

My team

QB: Aaron Rodgers

WR: Julio Jones, Chris Godwin

RB: Derrick Henry, Melvin Gordon lll

Flex: John Brown

TE: Greg Olsen

K: Greg “the leg” Zuer

DST: Steelers

Bench: James Conner, Alshon Jeffery, Michael Gallup, Kareem Hunt, Drew Brees

Traded Aaron Rodgers for Hunter Henry + Jaylen Samuels

Was it a good trade for me?

I think it’s a perfect deal for you. Will Brees back and looking good Rodgers was expendable for you, and you addressed your te position and also basically locked up that steelers backfield. 

Gave away Josh Allen and Jason Witten and got back Kenyan Drake and Ty Johnson. 

Have Lamar Jackson and Gerald Everett and DJ and wanted insurance for DJ given his history ... Ty is just bench depth but I'll take it in a league that is RB-centric. 

12 team, 3 player keeper league.

Must win game against the highest scoring team in the league.  I'm not making the playoffs with another loss.  Had Hopkins on bye and lost Engram to injury.  

I  gave up DeAndre Hopkins & my second round pick

I  got George Kittle, Emmanuel Sanders and top 1/4 of the draft 1st round pick.  

Don't love it but it's a must win game and I didn't love having to start 3 Panthers against Green Bay (CMC, Samuel & Olsen)

Standard 12 man league

6 puts/passing TD

My team

QB: Wentz

WR: Devante Adams, Cooper Kupp

RB: Chris Carson, Tevin Coleman

Flex: Tyler Lockett

TE: Hooper

K: Zurlein 

Defense: Buffalo

Bench: David Montgomery, Damien Williams, James White, DJ Chark, Waller 

Traded David Montgomery for Drew Brees

Wentz is on a bye this week so I needed a QB.  But thinking more long term - I wasn’t sure Wentz could turn his season around and so I’m taking a chance on Brees ROS.  

I feel I overpaid but had to in order to get more points from my QB position.  What do you think?

Edited by durvasa
Fixed post
8 hours ago, durvasa said:

Standard 12 man league

6 puts/passing TD

My team

QB: Wentz

WR: Devante Adams, Cooper Kupp

RB: Chris Carson, Tevin Coleman

Flex: Tyler Lockett

TE: Hooper

K: Zurlein 

Defense: Buffalo

Bench: David Montgomery, Damien Williams, James White, DJ Chark, Waller 

Traded David Montgomery for Drew Brees

Wentz is on a bye this week so I needed a QB.  But thinking more long term - I wasn’t sure Wentz could turn his season around and so I’m taking a chance on Brees ROS.  

I feel I overpaid but had to in order to get more points from my QB position.  What do you think?

Can’t say I like it for you. Yes Brees is an upgrade over wentz right now but I don’t imagine it being that much ROS, plus Carson has a very nice schedule come playoff time. You really depleted your rb depth here in my opinion as white really doesn’t hold much value in standard and Damien is still a big question mark to me. Monty looks like he’s been really breaking out and has a nice hold on that lead job. 

I've pretty much traded away my whole team except Coleman and Tucker because i had a terrible draft. Below is my starting lineup after draft day and what it looks like today. I started 0-3 but have won 7 in a row thanks to pulling the trigger on risky trades that initially appeared like i was getting ripped off and being opportunistic on the wire. 

Lineup After Draft                      Lineup Today 

QB- A. Rodgers                          QB- R. Wilson
WR1-D. Adams                           WR1- K. Golladay
WR2- O. Beckham                      WR2- I'm not sticking to anyone and playing matchups between Landry, Kirk, Hollywood or anything else that might be on the wire 
RB1- D. Williams                        RB1- L. Fournette
RB2- T. Coleman                        RB2- T. Coleman
FLEX- S. Diggs                           FLEX- Best matchup on bench or wire pickup 
TE- O. Howard                            TE- H. Henry
K-Tucker                                     K- Tucker
Def- Jacksonville                         Def- Baltimore/wire pickup

Traded Aaron Jones and Parker for Julio and M Sanders on Saturday

Kinda regretting it now, glad I got that 3 TD game from Jones Sunday before it goes through

My reasoning was I really like Howard ROS with his schedule and Jones is living off TD and receptions, and I just don't know how much that can continue with Adams back, because Williams isn't going away. 

Roster is now (PPR)

QB - Stafford

WR - Julio

WR - Godwin

RB - Zeke

RB - Howard

TE - Waller/Ertz

Flex - Moore

K - Butker

DST - Pit

Bench - McLaurin, Pollard, McKissic, Sanders, D Jones

Gonna have to play QB Russian roulette ROS with Stafford's status 

Traded away Metcalf for Sammy Watkins in a PPR league today.

My logic being; Gordon will potentially take work from Metcalf and Watkins has a higher ceiling with Mahomes considering the amount of passes he makes compared to Wilson. Also, KC have a pretty tough schedule for WRs.....which may mean Hill being covered better, giving Watkins more usage.

I FINALLY TRADED AWAY MICHEL! On the last day of our trade deadline! Put Michel and 49ers Def on the block (I also own Pit def) and someone offered me Keenan Allen. I couldn't accept that fast enough! My 3rd RB is only Drake and I don't even care. I had to get that guy off my team.

1 minute ago, yanksman said:

I FINALLY TRADED AWAY MICHEL! On the last day of our trade deadline! Put Michel and 49ers Def on the block (I also own Pit def) and someone offered me Keenan Allen. I couldn't accept that fast enough! My 3rd RB is only Drake and I don't even care. I had to get that guy off my team.

I would have traded the Pitt D. Or did the guy just want SF?