Rui Hachimura 2019-2020 Outlook

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did rui fvck yo girl or wut bruh 

Intriguing bit about him is how he didnt start playing ball until 15 or so. Track record of some of these types Embiid, Giannis, Siakam is pretty crazy.   To put it into perspective they bec

Deplorable? Deployable?

4 minutes ago, Extra_Rice said:

He is just on my watchlist for now. But if the season comes on and he can still score like that then will definitely run to grab him. Other than Beal, there is really no other guy who is a known scorer on their team. 

Eh.. Bryant has been doing quite well for a while mate.

Been following him since the draft hype and through Summer League and preseason. Obviously rough around the edges. But has good fundamentals and seems more NBA-ready than most other first-round rookies. I scooped him up.

BBM predicted some low-end across-the-board stats that honestly I wouldn't be mad about for the end of my bench: 12.8 pt / .8 3pm / 7 reb / 1.2 ast / 1.1 stl / .8 blk / .459 / .734 / 1.5 to. Obviously I hope that's his floor, but it doesn't feel far off based on what I've seen

24 minutes ago, Jub Jub said:

Worth a look in a 12 team?

yep. might have some so so stocks, FG% and TOs but I'm sure nobody is expecting him to go ham earl anyway.

Feels abit like a Jamychal Green, dare I say?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Double-doubled in his debut which is nice, but as expected he was pretty low on peripheral stats and he didn't shoot amazingly.

14 pts 10 reb  and 0s across the board everywhere else.

Definitely room for improvement tho. 

1 hour ago, s-kayos said:

Double-doubled in his debut which is nice, but as expected he was pretty low on peripheral stats and he didn't shoot amazingly.

14 pts 10 reb  and 0s across the board everywhere else.

Definitely room for improvement tho. 

Did you watch the game at all?  I own him but really have no idea how he played other than the box score and some reports.  Any reason to expect more stocks going forward?  I'll take the double double but if he's only a two cat contributor really need a double double every night.

2 minutes ago, kobeskillz said:

Should i use him as trade bait or keep him to see how he does? i'm wary when it comes to rookies. 

trade bait?  who would give anything of value for him?  If you don't see anybody clear top 100 on the waiver wire keep him.  If someone obviously better is available drop him.  he's a rookie so if anything he'll be more valuable in March than now.  Just hold him if he's putting up double doubles.

1 minute ago, laurilegend said:

trade bait?  who would give anything of value for him?  If you don't see anybody clear top 100 on the waiver wire keep him.  If someone obviously better is available drop him.  he's a rookie so if anything he'll be more valuable in March than now.  Just hold him if he's putting up double doubles.

some guy is hot on rookies in my leave and thinking maybe i can pick off one of his players for this guy.

But if he's a double double machine then he might be worth keeping. I just don't trust rookies.

Just now, kobeskillz said:

some guy is hot on rookies in my leave and thinking maybe i can pick off one of his players for this guy.

But if he's a double double machine then he might be worth keeping. I just don't trust rookies.

yea I hear ya.  If you got an owner that is trigger happy I'd wait until he puts up something like 20/12 and offer him then.

• tonycpsu changed the title to Rui Hachimura 2019-2020 Outlook