NBC Sports Edge Forums

Rui Hachimura 2019-2020 Outlook

12 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

You will fam

They both suck imo so prob won't regret it. Rui has talent but his game is not fantasy friendly - because he doesn't provide stocks or 3s (0.4 3s, 0.7 stls, and 0.1 blks are his averages over 29 mpg - terrible). He is basically a 2 cat contributor, points and boards, with decent %. So boring. 

• Like 2
  • Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did rui fvck yo girl or wut bruh 

Intriguing bit about him is how he didnt start playing ball until 15 or so. Track record of some of these types Embiid, Giannis, Siakam is pretty crazy.   To put it into perspective they bec

Deplorable? Deployable?

1 hour ago, richg24 said:

They both suck imo so prob won't regret it. Rui has talent but his game is not fantasy friendly - because he doesn't provide stocks or 3s (0.4 3s, 0.7 stls, and 0.1 blks are his averages over 29 mpg - terrible). He is basically a 2 cat contributor, points and boards, with decent %. So boring. 

More suited for points league, which he's actually halfway decent for me . Inside the top100 . 9-cat I wouldn't touch him unless super deep league.  As you said , scoring and rebounds is his bread and butter. I would like an injury update on him tho 

I think his numbers are about to go down anyway with IT getting back all that usage. Still not bad for an end of bench guy, but might be a drop for me after this week. 

Also, groin contusion footage here. Got the Draymond kick, friendly fire from Bonga lmao. I think he should be good to go next game but let's see.

Edited by m1dday
13 minutes ago, m1dday said:

I think his numbers are about to go down anyway with IT getting back all that usage. Still not bad for an end of bench guy, but might be a drop for me after this week. 

Also, groin contusion footage here. Got the Draymond kick, friendly fire from Bonga lmao. I think he should be good to go next game but let's see.

IT is in and out, he doesn't worry me tbh

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just picked him up off ww and I'm excited bout it, I was thinking of scooping him in about 2 weeks because the last update said a middle of Feb return date... He on my IL now 

He can keep up his averages imo, and has a good shot to improve playing more minutes on a trash team trying to develop their guy 

Edited by Sosa
  • Like 1

Rui is fantasy trash, an inferior version of kyle kuzma. Do not pick him up, do not stash him, do absolutely nothing with this guy except drop him. Hes worthless empty points with slightly above avg rbs and nothing else. Maybe in a points league he could be valuable in playoffs due to the favorable schedule. Other than that, do nothing with this guy. 14 teamers may find value. 

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, johnval1362 said:

Rui is fantasy trash, an inferior version of kyle kuzma. Do not pick him up, do not stash him, do absolutely nothing with this guy except drop him. Hes worthless empty points with slightly above avg rbs and nothing else. Maybe in a points league he could be valuable in playoffs due to the favorable schedule. Other than that, do nothing with this guy. 14 teamers may find value. 

Lol wtf chill dude he’s a rookie exceeding expectations...

• Like 2
43 minutes ago, johnval1362 said:

• Haha 4
34 minutes ago, KingDURANTULA said:

Lol, I'm hating on the managers that stubbornly stick to failed preseason hype in week 14. They're spreading their cheeks and saying here ya go Rui, enjoy, cuz some guys on a forum said you're worth it. Their butts will thank me later. Probably the same guys who believed in Dwayne bacon. 

Edited by johnval1362
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, johnval1362 said:

Lol, I'm hating on the managers that stubbornly stick to failed preseason hype in week 14. They're spreading their cheeks and saying here ya go Rui, enjoy, cuz some guys on a forum said you're worth it. Their butts will thank me later. Probably the same guys who believed in Dwayne bacon. 

Bacon was overhyped by the experts at roto and he lost his place to a way better Graham. No one on Washington is taking Rui’s spot 

On 1/22/2020 at 5:54 PM, johnval1362 said:

One of their "experts" yesterday in his video (I think it was Alexander) said he still believes in Levert and is holding, even would drop WCJ before dropping Levert. Ok. 

He's been a waste of a roster spot the entire season, and he went on to do absolutely nothing last night too. Some people just don't wanna cut their losses