NBC Sports Edge Forums

TONIGHT 8PM EST: ESPN - AUCTION - $25 LEAGUESAFE - 12 TEAM- PPR- SUPERFLEX - FAAB

2nd year redraft tonight need 6 more to fill this up quick.  Leave your email here or PM it to me. or email me at bbrendo224@gmail.com

Rosters: 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 FLEX, 1 SUPERFLEX, 7 BENCH. No defense or kickers.

Standard ESPN scoring except PPR and 6 pt Pass TDS

Payouts 1st: $175 2nd: $75 3rd: $50

8PM EST Auction on ESPN Tonight, Thursday 8/29

8 minutes ago, brutusbird said:

birdfry@msn.com I am down but I am at work won't be home until about 4pm pst. 

If that means you can't join and pay before then, sorry but that's cutting it a little close I'm aiming to have everyone joined and paid before then

but if some reason we need a last minute replacement I'll keep you in mind

Edited by bbrendo224
8 minutes ago, shbl22 said:

sblair_005@yahoo.com

13 minutes ago, bzaborny said:

Interested in joining bzaborny@gmail.com

32 minutes ago, cbaldwi1 said:

christopherabaldwin@gmail.com

OK I have espn and leaguesafe invites out to all of you. Please pay as soon as possible. Can't guarantee your spot until you're paid, if we fill up on ESPN and not everyone has paid on leaguesafe I will give the spots of people who haven't paid to other people on here who are willing to pay right away. Thanks

8/12 Spots filled. 4 left

1 hour ago, bbrendo224 said:

If that means you can't join and pay before then, sorry but that's cutting it a little close I'm aiming to have everyone joined and paid before then

but if some reason we need a last minute replacement I'll keep you in mind

no it just means I won't respond right away. shoot me and invite I will pay up and join just give me and hour or 2. I already have the cash on the books at leaguesafe so not a money matter just a i am a mechanic not on a pc at work kind of thing. 

1 minute ago, brutusbird said:

no it just means I won't respond right away. shoot me and invite I will pay up and join just give me and hour or 2. I already have the cash on the books at leaguesafe so not a money matter just a i am a mechanic not on a pc at work kind of thing. 

Oh ok cool. ESPN and LS Invites sent

26 minutes ago, Buffman18 said:

B.buffamonte@gmail.com 

I’ll pay now. 

?

The league is currently full but 2 people haven't paid and are not answering me so I'm taking names for the waiting list that I'm going to open up soon for people who will pay right away