Isaiah Thomas 2019-2020 Outlook

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Traitors

You are right. DDivi was NCAA most outstanding player, 2 time champ IT2 was nicknamed "The Pizza Guy"  https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nba/news/kings-isaiah-thomas-pizza-guy-nickname-ad

5 hours ago, Spyplane said:

If you had to pick which of Thomas and Rose were to have the better season from here out, which would you choose?

It makes me sad to say as a Husky and huge IT fan, but Rose

• Thanks 1

Yeah, it's Rose. Still has the athleticism to get by defenders and able to get to his angle, and with his newly found shooting touch from last season--it weren't no fluke it seems.

I haven't seen IT drive in the most IT fashion this season 'cos he usually puts up a teardrop.

Edited by MysticPeak
  • Thanks 1
4 hours ago, MysticPeak said:

Yeah, it's Rose. Still has the athleticism to get by defenders and able to get to his angle, and with his newly found shooting touch from last season--it weren't no fluke it seems.

I haven't seen IT drive in the most IT fashion this season 'cos he usually puts up a teardrop.

Do we still believe it will turn things around? I dropped him and can get him back if needed.

I have a problem with the coach

I don't want to tell any cool stories but I no longer believe from a fantasy perspective. I am happy he returned and I hope he gets another contract somewhere next season but for this game, I dropped him for someone else.

2 hours ago, MysticPeak said:

He made a layup in the most IT fashion tonight. It’s a first this season.

Happy with these baby steps. I mean, the dude sounds confident in interviews and asserts that he's healthy. Maybe he can gradually gain back a bit of explosiveness and aggressiveness, game by game

On 12/3/2019 at 6:54 PM, ahtech said:

Do we still believe it will turn things around? I dropped him and can get him back if needed.

I have a problem with the coach

I dropped him for Terence Ross on Sunday and then picked him back up after todays game 😂

Looks like I’m not the only one.

Edited by Bluo
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, CFN said:

Dropped him after last game and he was immediately added by someone else. Worst part of fantasy. Guess I’ll try to trade for him?

Same. I dropped him for Huerter so I'm not mad. Well maybe a little mad if he keeps this up.