Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Mikal Bridges 2019-2020 Outlook


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

you’re pretty much the STOCK market 📈

Matisse Thybulle will average more steals and blocks than everyone you listed. The path to 24 minutes is relatively unobstructed. Especially with the load management boys Embiid and Al Horford.

The best part of Mikal’s game is that you can plug him in and not have to worry. Dude is the glue that won’t hurt you. 

27 minutes ago, babayaga said:

Anyone been watching the games that can talk about his playing recently? Hes been stepping it up, especially in steals

His value always comes from his defense and whatever offense he provides is considered the cherry on top. He use to play in the mid 20s and still gave top 100 value. Now that he is getting starter minutes, I can only see his value go up from here, more defense stats and now we get sprinkles with the cherry now. Top 80 isn't out of the picture.

Edited by jrmintz
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, RunCMC said:

Damn Im real close of picking this stud up. Just waiting on trade deadline to roll over , theres rumblings of Luke Kennard to PHX . 

He should have been scooped up with all the injuries already lol... 

 

plus if I'm Detroit I'm asking for Mikel in return for kennard.. that makes it more enticing to own him if he goes to Detroit ..imo ... more volume for him 

Edited by Monkeyking69
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Monkeyking69 said:

He should have been scooped up with all the injuries already lol... 

 

plus if I'm Detroit I'm asking for Mikel in return for kennard.. that makes it more enticing to own him if he goes to Detroit ..imo ... more volume for him 


I’m hesitant because I have Oubre and Rubio . Thinking of just dropping RJax and saying the hell with it 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, RunCMC said:


I’m hesitant because I have Oubre and Rubio . Thinking of just dropping RJax and saying the hell with it 

True! I was hesitant on grabbing cody zeller today.. cause of graham and washington.. might be biting myself for not doing it

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, RunCMC said:


I’m hesitant because I have Oubre and Rubio . Thinking of just dropping RJax and saying the hell with it 

 

deserves being dropped after 1/16 showing haha.

Edited by brosephd
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

What are the implications if Kennard gets moved here. Would Mikal be included in the trade? If he stays, I wonder if he can remain in the 30 min range. I know he mostly plays SF/PF, but Kennard would probably play mins at SG and SF. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Not complaining at all. I promise I’m grateful for this stretch he’s on ... but I have a feeling we’ll go through stretches of games like this where he just isn’t too offensively active but the stocks will still be there. He’s only in the 3rd Q so he could still take a poop on me for saying this. Regardless top 3 ROS the rest of the way 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Flamez said:

Not complaining at all. I promise I’m grateful for this stretch he’s on ... but I have a feeling we’ll go through stretches of games like this where he just isn’t too offensively active but the stocks will still be there. He’s only in the 3rd Q so he could still take a poop on me for saying this. Regardless top 3 ROS the rest of the way 

Top 3?

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...