Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Mikal Bridges 2019-2020 Outlook


Recommended Posts

15 hours ago, deathrazor said:

Dario eating into his mins. 13min in the half


He had some foul troubles early on...so it may not be all Dario here. But I’m Def a lil nervous, worth monitoring for next couple games. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

you’re pretty much the STOCK market 📈

Matisse Thybulle will average more steals and blocks than everyone you listed. The path to 24 minutes is relatively unobstructed. Especially with the load management boys Embiid and Al Horford.

The best part of Mikal’s game is that you can plug him in and not have to worry. Dude is the glue that won’t hurt you. 

1 hour ago, Quazza said:

actual footage of Mikal's first half

giphy.gif
At least he's not let anything go to waste. fair dinkum, the average fan in the crowd probably has had more action than this. Three possessions have ended with him today, two made field goals and a pair of free throws. 100% efficiency i s'pose.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, brosephd said:

top 30-50? if oubre out for year

 

Any reason to believe Oubre out ROS? I think he's a must own in standard if that's the case. Who else do the suns have at the wing besides Cam Johnson? And is Cam Johnson a relevant player?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, blazeh said:

 

Any reason to believe Oubre out ROS? I think he's a must own in standard if that's the case. Who else do the suns have at the wing besides Cam Johnson? And is Cam Johnson a relevant player?


Saric

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, deathrazor said:

Is he must own in 8team? Or rather stash Holmes

No on must own. Stash 8 team? I don’t think there’s any reason to stash anyone in such a shallow league. Try AC forum I guess. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

3rd round value the last month, 2nd round last week, 7th round overall. not bad for a guy with a limited role and a previous hitch in his shot. expect all the numbers and ranking to shoot up with 30-35+ mins a game. buckle up boys. fantasy swiss army knife

Edited by brosephd
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, I'm giving him a shot as I'm needing bodies to field a team. I dropped J.Johnson for him.

Johnson looks good, but only is getting 24+ Min with the wolves and seems to be in foul trouble almost every night.

Not sure if/when KAT comes back how Johnson's min/usage will shake out either.

Hope this trend continues with Oubre out.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, rabaak said:

Ok, I'm giving him a shot as I'm needing bodies to field a team. I dropped J.Johnson for him.

Johnson looks good, but only is getting 24+ Min with the wolves and seems to be in foul trouble almost every night.

Not sure if/when KAT comes back how Johnson's min/usage will shake out either.

Hope this trend continues with Oubre out.

 

you did the right move. if JJ was starting and KAT was out ROS of season then different story. but based off minutes and opportunity, bridges has a lot more of it. can’t go wrong with either but Bridges seem’s like the better horse that gives you 3’s with less turnovers

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/28/2020 at 8:18 AM, Bugs bunny said:

No on must own. Stash 8 team? I don’t think there’s any reason to stash anyone in such a shallow league. Try AC forum I guess. 

I'm really wondering if he is approaching must own in 8team. Although his cats can be streamed

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, deathrazor said:

I'm really wondering if he is approaching must own in 8team. Although his cats can be streamed

 

probably not based on your team in your sig. it'd be between FVV and Rubio for example but your IR of lillard and JJJ would eventually replace bridges. however, depends on everyone's league and build. bridges is a nice glue guy where he helps you everywhere and doesn't really hurt you anywhere

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...