NBC Sports Edge Forums

Daniel Jones 2019 Outlook

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bruh just do the math on guys who have been on Madden covers - the curse is for real and you don’t want to be like the eight year old boy getting a special tour of the penn state locker room circa 200

welcome to Moonachie, Danny Dimes! see that kid Engram?  yeah, beastly, amirite? pepper that kid. good things will happen ... hell, i'll buy ya a Taylor Ham/Egg n'Cheese down at Manny's 🍳 ..

On 9/18/2019 at 3:00 AM, Bugs bunny said:

Who’s in? Let’s go streaking. All I see is touchdowns. 

- anyone know how to drive a train around here? Choo choo

It’s so fun never being wrong. 

3 hours ago, stickman786 said:

Whos the better player Danny Dimes or the Mustacheeeee?

I don't think it's terribly close. I'd definitely go Jones. He'll have some growing pains with Saquon out but his legs give him a high floor, then when Saquon's back he should be fairly comfortable. Plus he's getting Tate in two weeks. 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, lolcopter said:

Amazing debut, but is the running something that can relied on?always thought he profiled as a pocket guy coming out of Duke

Just to bring some reality back into this thread, there were 2 lost fumbles, another near fumble that was ruled incomplete and at least 1 really horrible pass that a defender somehow dropped. I know some seem to think the Bucs defense is good, I don't buy it. They played a broken Cam and a Niners offense that has been OK against some bad defenses. 

The good news is that they play the Skins next week and I am not sure they are any good either. After that it's the Vikings and Pats in back to back weeks. 

Without Barkley in the lineup, Defenses won't have to stack the box and will be able to play Jones straight up.

3 minutes ago, wideopen21 said:

Just to bring some reality back into this thread, there were 2 lost fumbles, another near fumble that was ruled incomplete and at least 1 really horrible pass that a defender somehow dropped. I know some seem to think the Bucs defense is good, I don't buy it. They played a broken Cam and a Niners offense that has been OK against some bad defenses. 

The good news is that they play the Skins next week and I am not sure they are any good either. After that it's the Vikings and Pats in back to back weeks. 

Without Barkley in the lineup, Defenses won't have to stack the box and will be able to play Jones straight up.

He pulled the remarkable comeback with saquon out of the lineup

1 minute ago, larfboy said:

He pulled the remarkable comeback with saquon out of the lineup

Remarkable? It was a nice comeback but even if it was REMARKABLE, we just saw Kyle Allen throw 4 TDS. Gardner Minshew looked great Thursday night. Dalton threw for 400 yards this year. Trubisky threw for 6 TDs last year. 

It's 1 game. Plenty of QBs have nice games. I need more than 1 game against the Bucs before I am a believer. 

4 minutes ago, wideopen21 said:

Remarkable? It was a nice comeback but even if it was REMARKABLE, we just saw Kyle Allen throw 4 TDS. Gardner Minshew looked great Thursday night. Dalton threw for 400 yards this year. Trubisky threw for 6 TDs last year. 

It's 1 game. Plenty of QBs have nice games. I need more than 1 game against the Bucs before I am a believer. 

There is such a thing as passing the eye test..... He can make all the throws your comparisons aren't really valid much less throwing in Trubisky to enhance your point he obviously is mediocre .. In regards to the fumbles who cares Peyton Manning threw 28 interceptions his first year as did Luck.. Again he passes the eye test.. 

Edited by NyZD