NBC Sports EDGE Forums

New FREE ESPN IDP Keeper League Forming (Spots Available)

With less than one week to go before the curtain officially rises on a new season, I have decided to launch one last FREE league (hosted on ESPN). As the saying goes, better late than never. I'm hoping my league will attract some who are seeking to join a league that doesn't have money on the line. It's about the love of the game (or it used to be).

This league is a brand-new 10-team keeper with the IDP PPR format. Although it's technically a stand-alone league, I also designed it as part of a series with other sports in mind, so if you also play other sports besides football and might be interested in those, I could also invite you to the other leagues after I create them. But this thread is primarily focused on the football league.

I currently have the draft date set for Tuesday, September 3rd (I thought I'd need more time to fill the league). However, if I were able to fill the league sooner, I could move the draft date up to Sunday or Monday.

Here's the link to the homepage: https://fantasy.espn.com/football/league?leagueId=89907431

Edited by JD360Power
Correction of a mistake in the original post