NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not me. I am starting again next week and will enjoy his 70 yard touchdown with my early morning Tea & Crumpets.

I've read a few expert reviews stating he should be a #3 WR going forward.  Maybe it's just me but I think Stills is being underrated.  He wouldn't necessarily be a weekly starter for me but regardles

Starting over Lockett.

So, this field (er, umm...I mean pitch) at Wembley is supposed to be a fast track, right? And, the O/U is what, 46.5 points? Gotta think there's gonna be a lot of throwing. Maybe Kenny just had a bad hair day last week. Thinking I gotta keep him in my lineup even though he did me so wrong last week. 

You?

1 minute ago, The G Man said:

So, this field (er, umm...I mean pitch) at Wembley is supposed to be a fast track, right? And, the O/U is what, 46.5 points? Gotta think there's gonna be a lot of throwing. Maybe Kenny just had a bad hair day last week. Thinking I gotta keep him in my lineup even though he did me so wrong last week. 

You?

Is it a fast track? I don't know. Was thinking about that. I'm currently on the fence of whether I keep him in there for the big play that is due after last weeks clunker or if I play a boring flex option and drop him for a stash like Penny. I'm pretty sure I'm keeping him in there. I worry the pass rush and lack of targets will give him a 50-70% chance of another clunker but if he hits you're looking really good for your game. It's almost Saturday and I have a rule that unless there's a major injury or news I don't change my lineup once Saturday night hits, so... he's gonna be in there for me, baby!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...