Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

$100, Yahoo, Auction, .5PPR Draft Monday night


Recommended Posts

im confused... appears I'm the only one ...said you were going to flex with a quarterback and then in the very next couple of words you say it's going to be without quarterback kicker and defense??? is it a super Flex with a quarterback are you playing without a kicker and defense... I didn't see anywhere where I could look at the settings yeah I'm the only one confused I'm interested if you could clear that up for me

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, flyy1313 said:

im confused... appears I'm the only one ...said you were going to flex with a quarterback and then in the very next couple of words you say it's going to be without quarterback kicker and defense??? is it a super Flex with a quarterback are you playing without a kicker and defense... I didn't see anywhere where I could look at the settings yeah I'm the only one confused I'm interested if you could clear that up for me

Hey, sorry for the confusion. So we have to flexes. One flex is with QB/RB/WR/TE, the other flex is only RB/WR/TE. And we DO have defense and kicker. Hopefully that clears it up!

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, wontbstopped said:

Hey, sorry for the confusion. So we have to flexes. One flex is with QB/RB/WR/TE, the other flex is only RB/WR/TE. And we DO have defense and kicker. Hopefully that clears it up!

ok ...i get it now... 12 team superflex has are tough because not everyone will be able to get their third quarterback to ensure they can play two if they choose.... but it adds strategy too... are you going 4-point touchdown passes or another number?? I'm intrigued by it ..I like your two types of flexes I just wish it were a 10 teamer I may join I got to think about it... how are you doing Waiver Wires.... faab?

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, flyy1313 said:

ok ...i get it now... 12 team superflex has are tough because not everyone will be able to get their third quarterback to ensure they can play two if they choose.... but it adds strategy too... are you going 4-point touchdown passes or another number?? I'm intrigued by it ..I like your two types of flexes I just wish it were a 10 teamer I may join I got to think about it... how are you doing Waiver Wires.... faab?

We are thinking of doing a limit of 3qbs per team, and we are only doing 4points per passing td so they aren't overpowered. And faab is how we are doing the waiver wire, yeah

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...