NBC Sports Edge Forums

SOMEBODY START S LEAGUR DRAFTING AT 3 EST TODAY

2 hours ago, Bigsmooth said:

Headline says it all 

spchilde@gmail.com

I was going to commish my normal 3 leagues on Yahoo this year, but after all 3 been drafted, due to people requesting me to do one more, I am doing one more.  It is Yahoo 12 Man Cash official PPR, auction draft.  Has intelligent scoring and settings.  You get to have both team def and 3 IDP players along with offensive slots.  5 of 12 win money, 1st to 4th place and also the winner of the losers bracket gets a modest payout, so this way all teams give total effort all year.  Its not a beginner level league this is for the intelligent Fantasy football player, I figure Rotoworld is where hardcores are at.  Right now 7 of 12 are in, and everyone has played this format before.  If you get in you must pay as you enter to allow us to draft, so if you get in and don't pay I have no choice but to boot your team.

I may have bias but this will be the best league you do.    Hope to see some of you get in and happy day to All.

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/1153449/invitation?key=3942654be927c20e&soc_trk=lnk&ikey=afd508b3d6bf7b87

2 hours ago, MrBaconfish said:

be the change you want to see -  Rashard Mendenhall

I was going to commish my normal 3 leagues on Yahoo this year, but after all 3 been drafted, due to people requesting me to do one more, I am doing one more.  It is Yahoo 12 Man Cash official PPR, auction draft.  Has intelligent scoring and settings.  You get to have both team def and 3 IDP players along with offensive slots.  5 of 12 win money, 1st to 4th place and also the winner of the losers bracket gets a modest payout, so this way all teams give total effort all year.  Its not a beginner level league this is for the intelligent Fantasy football player, I figure Rotoworld is where hardcores are at.  Right now 7 of 12 are in, and everyone has played this format before.  If you get in you must pay as you enter to allow us to draft, so if you get in and don't pay I have no choice but to boot your team.

I may have bias but this will be the best league you do.    Hope to see some of you get in and happy day to All.

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/1153449/invitation?key=3942654be927c20e&soc_trk=lnk&ikey=afd508b3d6bf7b87