NBC Sports Edge Forums

Thoughts on my Draft. Keepers involved Whir 100%

12 TM,1. PPR, 6PT TD pass. Keep 2 players from pre iOS year. 3 year max on keeping players

QB, 2 RB, 3WR, TE, FLEX, DST, K

I had the 10th pick

1st Saquan (keeper)

2nd AB

3rd Mack

4th Kupp

5th Melvin Gordon

6th Mayfield

7th Watkins 

8th Sony (keeper)

9th Mark Andrews 

10 Geronimo Allison 

11. Justin Jackson 

12  M. Goodwin 

13 Lamar Jackson

14 Jordan Reed

15 Saints

16 Albert Wilson

Remember,  this is a keeper league. So 24 players were kept.

1.Hill&Kamara, 2.A.Jones&R.Woods 3.Thomas&Connor 4.CMC&Thielen 5.JuJu&Mixon 6.Cooks&Henry 7.Kittle&Chubb

8. K.Allen&D.Cook 9.Adams&Edelman 10.DJ&Njoku 11.DJMoore&Guice

I could of kept Zeke in the 2nd. But I threw him back in the pool. Uncertainty if he would play and this would of been my last and final year with him.

What are your thoughts.

WHIR  as always. 

1 hour ago, PapaBravo224 said:

You should have kept Barkley + Zeke.  Unstoppable 

1 hour ago, Tghetty said:

Agreed Barkley Zeke top combo, they close to deal homie

I had planned to. But his holdout scared me and I could not keep him past this season anyway. How does the rest of the team look?

Team is pretty good, sucks about Zeke, but it is what it is.  I think you're still pretty strong, you biggest weakness is at WR so you need one of those guys to work out.  I love the Wilson pick, he's got some real sleeper potential.  I would think that if Gordon signs or gets traded you move one of your backs for a better WR 3.  Overall solid team with potential.

Hey, THANKS AGAIN for the help with my question!!!

Man totally sucks about Zeke...I couldn’t even imagine a team with top 2 in the league both on your squad...it is what it is.

I still feel like this is a pretty solid team you have here...AB’s randomness concerns me a little bit but if he does what he’s supposed to lol he should be a solid contributor. 

A HUGE question mark is Gordon...I drafted him later as well (6th round) and am really hoping he plays this year...if he does I agree you should move a back to help your receiving core...

i think you would’ve won it all keeping Zeke but honestly I would’ve been concerned too...keeping someone who doesn’t play a snap?!!? No thanks, I get it. I’d still say top 5, possibly top 3 is definitely not out of reach...thanks again.

1 minute ago, Chuck3222 said:

Hey, THANKS AGAIN for the help with my question!!!

Man totally sucks about Zeke...I couldn’t even imagine a team with top 2 in the league both on your squad...it is what it is.

I still feel like this is a pretty solid team you have here...AB’s randomness concerns me a little bit but if he does what he’s supposed to lol he should be a solid contributor. 

A HUGE question mark is Gordon...I drafted him later as well (6th round) and am really hoping he plays this year...if he does I agree you should move a back to help your receiving core...

i think you would’ve won it all keeping Zeke but honestly I would’ve been concerned too...keeping someone who doesn’t play a snap?!!? No thanks, I get it. I’d still say top 5, possibly top 3 is definitely not out of reach...thanks again.

Thanks brother 

• Like 1

Sucks about Zeke, seems he must've held you hostage and you were forced to make a decision before you'd have liked to. I understand completely.

I still like your team. Seems like RB is still a strength even without Zeke. I think people are way too down on Mack after Luck retired, I actually like him  this year. Between Saquon, Mack, and Sony, you're fine at RB. If Melvin Gordon plays you'll be rich at RB. If/when Melvin comes back you might have a dilemma on your hands as you can only start 3 RBs max (2 RB + 1 flex) but you'd have 3 studs. If Sony/Mack are both performing well and you want to trade one of them or Melvin for a WR, I think it'd increase your team's bottom line as you'd still have 2 RB + 1 flex studs and then you'd be improving one of your starting WR slots. Something to consider if/when that time comes.

Thanks for the help on mine.