NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LMAO who is Superstar? clearly we are in a few leagues together... i know i saw Neal in there (Not sure if thats you)   And i really dont want to set up the league safe because i will have t

personally i don't care about the non TE flex, who uses a TE in flex anyway but should be an IR at least   i want 12 teams can't imagine we cant get 2 more

FAAB

Just now, brooklynfinest42 said:

trying to set up league safe guys having trouble.. anyone skilled at league safe?

baba does leaguesafe in his sleep. can you fix the rb/wr to FLEX while nelson sets up leaguesafe

1 minute ago, c27 said:

baba does leaguesafe in his sleep. can you fix the rb/wr to FLEX while nelson sets up leaguesafe

LMAO who is Superstar? clearly we are in a few leagues together... i know i saw Neal in there (Not sure if thats you)

And i really dont want to set up the league safe because i will have to track payments lol.. i can walk you through setting it up if you wanna call me commish

513-349-9893

its gotta be quick tho.l.l if we not gonna draft soon ima have to go to sleep

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, nelsonbaba said:

LMAO who is Superstar? clearly we are in a few leagues together... i know i saw Neal in there (Not sure if thats you)

And i really dont want to set up the league safe because i will have to track payments lol.. i can walk you through setting it up if you wanna call me commish

513-349-9893

its gotta be quick tho.l.l if we not gonna draft soon ima have to go to sleep

sent you a message baba

8 minutes ago, brooklynfinest42 said:

sent you a message baba

just to be transparent, i did leave the league. its 11:30 PM and the draft time still not set and LS is not up. i am sure yo can find a replacement for me asap, but i gotta get some sleep. at this rate wth ESPN the soonest the draft would be is 12:30 AM