Mohamed Sanu 2019 Outlook

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ya mean being up 28-3 in the third qtr was not a legit shot? 🤔

I got the bat signal that my expertise was needed in this thread.  

For a team that absolutely covets their draft picks, I think the price of a 2nd round pick tells you everything you need to know. They didn't pay this price for him to plan on NOT getting him very inv

1 minute ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

yeah, but ... AB is kinda/sorta juuuuuuuuuust a wee bit better than Sanu, methinks 🤷‍♂️

Yes but Tom looking to roll up that “TD throws to different receivers” record. 

• Like 3
15 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

yeah, but ... AB is kinda/sorta juuuuuuuuuust a wee bit better than Sanu, methinks 🤷‍♂️

Not if you count the Brain as part of the skill.  Then AB falls down the ranks hard.

• Like 1

His stock went up with the recent news. I guess the Pats knew that was coming and planned accordingly. That was pretty quick, with one article saying JG was at practice to the news he would be placed on IR. It doesn’t change a ton here, but obviously Sanu will be leaned on a bit more than I initially thought when he was acquired. 

• Like 1
Just now, KennyWoo said:

I own him in a league but there's no way I'm firing him up until I "see one."  Should take him a while to get up to speed and we don't even know what his role will be anyway.

up to speed?   Run five yards and look at me.  

• Haha 1

And from Hoodie:

“Smart kid, picks things up well,” coach Bill Belichick told reporters on Friday. “We’ll see what we can do here. Sometimes as it accumulates — early downs, third down, red area, situational stuff. We’ll see what the load looks like, but he’s made good progress [Wednesday and Thursday]. Works hard. Good kid. Is really in-tune and trying very hard to pick up things quickly and get on the same page as everybody else. That’s obviously a long way to go, a lot of work to do, but he’s working hard at it, so we appreciate that.”

4 minutes ago, herschel said:

Trying to temper expectations, but I see this being a very good fit for him and the pats...

they left this part out “he does an amazing job of running five yards and turning his hips and looking at me. It’s really incredible, between him, Jules and James I don’t know who I’m going to rear back and throw it five yards to”

Edited by poofinger
  • Haha 3