Jump to content
NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Buy Low / Sell High 2019


Members_Only_76
 Share

Recommended Posts

19 minutes ago, joebaker23 said:

MVS a sell high candidate?

 

Seems like you might be selling low on him tbh. 

MVS was heavily involved in their game plan against one of the best defenses in the league. 

With his game tonight, you wouldn't get much back for him. He'll look nice in a throw in if you are doing a two for one or something like that, but I think his value will get better before it gets worse. .

The guy didn't put up huge numbers, so it's not like he's gonna be great trade bait at this point. 

 

Doubt anybody is giving up much for receivers this early too. Might could hit up the Antonio Brown owner though lmao

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, MidnightExpress said:

 

Seems like you might be selling low on him tbh. 

MVS was heavily involved in their game plan against one of the best defenses in the league. 

With his game tonight, you wouldn't get much back for him. He'll look nice in a throw in if you are doing a two for one or something like that, but I think his value will get better before it gets worse. .

The guy didn't put up huge numbers, so it's not like he's gonna be great trade bait at this point. 

 

Doubt anybody is giving up much for receivers this early too. Might could hit up the Antonio Brown owner though lmao

Yea, I'll be disappointed if 4/52 is his peak.

Hardly the type of numbers that scream "sell high!" opportunity 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, SadFaceHappy said:

Yea, I'll be disappointed if 4/52 is his peak.

Hardly the type of numbers that scream "sell high!" opportunity 

Well when I say “sell high” there may be a guy in your league that overpays for him, due to the fact he just believes in the upside of MVS after tonight. 

4/52 isn’t sell high stats I agree with you there. But you have to be impressed given they played against the stout Bears D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, joebaker23 said:

Well when I say “sell high” there may be a guy in your league that overpays for him, due to the fact he just believes in the upside of MVS after tonight. 

4/52 isn’t sell high stats I agree with you there. But you have to be impressed given they played against the stout Bears D

Oh, I definitely like what I saw from MVS.

Just don't see any way you get value trading him now vs waiting to see how his usage develops 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, claptondecheeks said:

He was coming off the ACL last year, no? I think it usually takes until the 2nd year for most guys to get back to normal.

 

Trubisky is much more of a problem then his recovering ACL and no, his surgery was two years ago. 

Edited by Dexter75
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...