NBC Sports Edge Forums

Buy Low / Sell High 2019

50 minutes ago, goincommando said:

Of the obvious big name, buy low WRs this week, I prefer JuJu to MT.  Any Steeler faithfuls able to offer their Rudolph thoughts?  He seemed decent.

If I didn’t have Juju already I’d be targeting him everywhere. I’m not a Steeler faithful, but I did watch Rudolph in preseason & Sunday’s game. The Steelers are loaded with young talent that just need game experience playing together. Juju led in Rudolph’s targets, but it’s a good thing that McDonald & Washington got targets too. If that continues it’s not hard to see Juju with 90-1200-8, which is still WR1 territory

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You lost me at Antonio Brown 

Any openings for next year?

4 team league?

6 hours ago, CharlieWhitehurst said:

I'm basing this on redraft, no keepers. Obviously alot changes for dynasty and deep keeper leagues.

Sell High:

RB: Ingram, Freeman, Mixon, 

TE: Hockensen

These are all "sell lows."  Ingram just got stuffed and was injured; Freeman & Mixon have been awful.  And Hock just got exposed as a streamer.  What are you going to get for him, CJ Prosise?

• Like 6
45 minutes ago, lvsaint429 said:

If I didn’t have Juju already I’d be targeting him everywhere. I’m not a Steeler faithful, but I did watch Rudolph in preseason & Sunday’s game. The Steelers are loaded with young talent that just need game experience playing together. Juju led in Rudolph’s targets, but it’s a good thing that McDonald & Washington got targets too. If that continues it’s not hard to see Juju with 90-1200-8, which is still WR1 territory

I think that Rudolph is more than capable of getting JuJu the ball and Rudolph just needs a couple of games to get his feet wet.  Provided he stays healthy, JuJu should be fine the rest of the year.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, sjm76 said:

I think that Rudolph is more than capable of getting JuJu the ball and Rudolph just needs a couple of games to get his feet wet.  Provided he stays healthy, JuJu should be fine the rest of the year.

Agree, Big Ben isn’t some top notch elite QB at this point. 

Sell low for a bag of peanuts: Dante Pettis. If you can get somebody’s third kicker, you’ll end up winning that trade.

Sell high (or at least test the water): John Ross. Has been awesome, but AJ Green coming back maybe week 4?

46 minutes ago, Mattice1 said:

Tyreek Hill a great buy low? 

Do a self-assessment of your roster, and if you feel confident enough that you should still perform well over the next 4-6 weeks without whatever you'd have to give up to get him, then yes.

Basically all that really matters in the end is your playoff roster. He'll be back before then. So as long as taking up that extra roster spot won't cost you a playoff spot, then it's worth trying to buy him.

3 minutes ago, Joe Odam said:

sell Fournette, I'm plain and simply losing faith that he's any good.  Buy Montgomery, his role is sure to keep increasing at least he has a creative mind at head coach. 

ehh the usage is still so good that he should finish as a top 12 RB

Selling high

• Ekeler; Production has been crazy good. Melvin Gordon looms and Justin Jackson looks good. Think he has peak value right now.
  • Breida; Guy is super talented, no doubt. He just isn't a workhorse back and gets zero redzone love, not to mention the injury bug. I'm trying to package him in a deal to a RB needy team.
  • Brady; No way he keeps this going. The guy is how old? The fantasy pundits have all jumped back on the bandwagon....doubt A.Brown finishes the season with the Patriots. He is getting top 5 QB love....SELL
  • Gurley; Must suck watching this guy play, huh? Feel like you are almost expecting him to come up gimpy after any scrum.....sell and pickup his backup. Can you get Aaron Jones for him?