NBC Sports Edge Forums

Antonio Brown trades - Who bought and who sold recently? And for what??

Just curious as to what roster moves were made around the leagues involving AB in the past 2 days. As an AB owner in one league I'm curious as to who I can get for him as of today. In my other league, I'm oddly thinking of buying. The risk/reward situation here is huge. Anyways - who did you give up/get in return in your recent AB trades?

I only own him in one yahoo money league and I just posted him on the trade block to see.  I just don't want the guy and would probably accept a lesser value WR to replace him at this point.  I know it's not the best recipe for success but I'd rather just be done with the guy.  As for buying I myself wouldn't trade my backup TE for him.  

• Like 1
1 hour ago, knifeparty said:

I only own him in one yahoo money league and I just posted him on the trade block to see.  I just don't want the guy and would probably accept a lesser value WR to replace him at this point.  I know it's not the best recipe for success but I'd rather just be done with the guy.  As for buying I myself wouldn't trade my backup TE for him.  

You really dont see how trading for AB could potentially do great things for your team? Im assuming the back up TE comment was sarcasm? 

9 minutes ago, DekuTree said:

I have an AB owner on the line for Lockett, but I don't know if I even want to do that. I think I'd rather have an every week WR2 than an WR1 who may not show up for half the season.

Ya I feel you. I'm thinking of offering Alshon Jeffery. Having a hard time pulling the trigger. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Dirty Little Birdie said:

Ya I feel you. I'm thinking of offering Alshon Jeffery. Having a hard time pulling the trigger. 

I’m an AB owner and was offered Alshon.  I’m having a hard time not accepting but hoping AB can figure it out that he needs to get his act together and gets himself on the field, whether for the raiders or elsewhere.  It seems like his teammates actually like him and so if it’s more of an issue with ownership/management, that’s not as bad a total locker room cancer.  Who knows though, I know I very well may regret not accepting....

• Like 1