NBC Sports Edge Forums

Karl-Anthony Towns 2019-2020 Outlook

Anyone else think a trade is imminent? Knicks and Warriors (don't know how) are strongly linked. KAT wants out of Minnesota as reported by the athletic. The team seems to have fallen in love with Wiggins and Towns is sick of losing. Im starting to think he is being held out so he doesn't make the injury worse and kill off any trade? Am i crazy?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Someone get him a shrink before he turns into kyrie

As KAT owners, we accept the worst, but hope for the best. Get your trolling a$$ outta here. 

Honestly. This guy is having fantasies about fantasy and everyone else is too busy calling KAT a pussy to notice we may have a god damn prophet roaming around on Rotoworld forums.

Posted Images

Booty.

Might as well skip the Bucks game too, nothing good can come out of playing that one.

Hopefully back for the Warriors, important match, fight for the pitiful 8th spot, play against his good friend D'lo

'Questionable' my a** though, if he's not upgraded to 'probable' I'm just going to assume he's injured and the Wolves FO are jackasses.

5 minutes ago, DemOrioles said:

He’s not hurt, he doesn’t want to play.  This is typical baby soft KAT.  Why do you think Jimmy B didn’t want to play with him anymore?  He’s a loser.

What a tough guy calling a star a loser and soft online, typical internet troll so cute

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
31 minutes ago, DemOrioles said:

He’s not hurt, he doesn’t want to play.  This is typical baby soft KAT.  Why do you think Jimmy B didn’t want to play with him anymore?  He’s a loser.

So the guy played all 82 games for 3 straight years. 

Missed his first two games last year because he got a concussion from being in a car accident. 

Missed one game later on because he tweaked his knee bad (I had him last year and watched that - it had looked real bad at first). 

Played the rest of the season with knee soreness and just missed the last two games of the season when they had nothing to play for.  Which I would assume the organization/training staff decided that for him.  

I know this might be crazy, but could it be a possibility that the organization/training staff is ultimately deciding this for him as well? 

• Like 2
36 minutes ago, DemOrioles said:

Jimmy B wore out his welcome in Chi, Minn and Phil. 

He didn't get along with D. Rose in Chi.

Towns/Wiggins in Minn.

Nobody really knows yet what happened with the 76ers. Embiid seems to be the only guy who misses him in Philly.

We will see if Miami gets tired of his attitude.

KAT is only 24 years old and is already one of the best young players on the NBA and is only going to get better. 

I think he will be back Thurs against GS.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Tekno Team 2000 said:

So the guy played all 82 games for 3 straight years. 

Missed his first two games last year because he got a concussion from being in a car accident. 

Missed one game later on because he tweaked his knee bad (I had him last year and watched that - it had looked real bad at first). 

Played the rest of the season with knee soreness and just missed the last two games of the season when they had nothing to play for.  Which I would assume the organization/training staff decided that for him.  

I know this might be crazy, but could it be a possibility that the organization/training staff is ultimately deciding this for him as well? 

He's not playing be cause he's unhappy and wants to be traded.  There's no way he's "questionable" this long.  He's on a dumpster fire team and he's checked out.

It sure seems like it, but cut out the white noise and I'm intrigued (especially as a Dieng owner) by the speculation that Minn might be "A.D.-ing" KAT like NOP did last year, and there is something really valuable here.

23 minutes ago, rando said:

It sure seems like it, but cut out the white noise and I'm intrigued (especially as a Dieng owner) by the speculation that Minn might be "A.D.-ing" KAT like NOP did last year, and there is something really valuable here.

Giving attention to trade rumors does no good to anyone. Half of the posts in this thread are products of panic mixed with desperation. I get the frustration but even if Towns is offered for a trade there is no way for us to know until it's too late. It is too early for Minesota to give up, and they would be crazy to give away Towns. AD asked for trade openly long before the Pels started to protect him with the injury excuse. Towns had an actual injury. This is all we know and it is a fact. There is no "ironman". There are durable players (until proven otherwise) and less durable players. 

There is no logical comparison with Towns and AD. The ONLY reason the AD situation happened is because he had one year left on his deal and it was obvious he would leave. Towns is stuck there no matter what he does or says, the Wolves have 4 years to either fix the situation or get the best possible offer. Its extremely unlikely that he is traded this year

• Like 2
1 minute ago, DezedandConfused said:

The trade rumor I saw involved Russell/Paschal/1st round pick for KAT -_- loll aint happening

If that happens ill drink everyone in this threads toilet water. Ill give you my address to send to my house and ill drink it. All of it. 

• Haha 2

Guy used to be prideful about playing entire season now that’s out the door thanks to management and business BS- trade possibilities, tanking, load management. F all this. Teams need to just play the game like how Jordan, Bird, Magic did it. Just go out and try to get that win.

3 hours ago, rabaak said:

We will see if Miami gets tired of his attitude.

Nah. We're made for each other; hence the road towards a 1 seed. Miami is a franchise for men, players, and go-getters. Not dudes sitting around playing Fortnite lol.

Kat will miss weeks more guarantee it. The wolves are the worst when it comes to injuries. Just look at layman and Roco last year with the “questionable” tags. Add no incentive to win also. If this was after all star break guaranteed he wouldn’t play another game for the rest of the year. 

Edited by mas10