Karl-Anthony Towns 2019-2020 Outlook

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Someone get him a shrink before he turns into kyrie

As KAT owners, we accept the worst, but hope for the best. Get your trolling a$$ outta here. 

Honestly. This guy is having fantasies about fantasy and everyone else is too busy calling KAT a pussy to notice we may have a god damn prophet roaming around on Rotoworld forums.

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Flamez said:

Lmaooooooo I’m a straight as a pencil my dawg. I’m saying I need him to take his cock out and man up. 

Sometimes we all need to be a little bit of that purple wiggly silly putty ya dig? 

The shutdown nonsense needs to stop its freaking KAT! Player power is strongest its ever been and players dictate what they want to do. If KAT says hes playing all year no one is stopping him especially when the 8th seed is up for grabs. People have to ignore these roto blurbs 

It’s not nonsense, it’s a very real possibility. 

If KAT is not 100% and the wolves have nothing to play for (both which are likely to be true). Then BOTH the player (KAT) and the team are better suited to having him rest frequently or be shutdown. To deny the possibility is a flawed approach. Be prepared in today’s NBA to deal with these situation, it’s just the reality. 

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

The shutdown nonsense needs to stop its freaking KAT! Player power is strongest its ever been and players dictate what they want to do. If KAT says hes playing all year no one is stopping him especially when the 8th seed is up for grabs. People have to ignore these roto blurbs 

I missed the part where KAT said he’s playing all year.

If he is hurt badly maybe down the road but this is one of the most durable players he isn't sitting out healthy. These teams still have to fill seats and show fans we are trying to win. If we are to believe the roto guys, Dame, Beal, KAT, Jrue who all play in markets that cant afford to tank

2 minutes ago, Igno said:

I missed the part where Wolves were competitive in KAT's previous years. 

Made the playoffs couple seasons ago and were competitive last season and this one. Injuries are killing them atm

1 hour ago, Igno said:

I missed the part where Wolves were competitive in KAT's previous years. 

Couple things to be considered:

1) NBA teams becoming smarter and realizing the value of rest. Some teams are slower adopters, the wolves are one of them. Rest/Shutdowns are a new norm. 

2) KAT was playing for a super-max contract where he was personally incentivized to play to make the All-NBA team. 

and 

3) KAT didn’t suffer a potential serious knee injury in those seasons. 

Edited by NoHablaIngles
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, NoHablaIngles said:

Couple things to be considered:

1) NBA teams becoming smarter and realizing the value of rest. Some teams are slower adopters, the wolves are one of them. Rest/Shutdowns are a new norm. 

2) KAT was playing for a super-max contract where he was personally incentivized to play to make the All-NBA team. 

and 

3) KAT didn’t suffer a potential serious knee injury in those seasons. 

First of all he is on a max contract, he's not eligible for the super max yet and the injury isn't serious if he has been travelling with the team and doing on court work. Wolves have actually been playing better lately and the D is improved. KAT is probably dying to get back out there and should be back soon ready to go off

I am done with this thread. No insight. No info. Just idiotic posts like:

-Wolves want to get rid of KAT in a trade this season

-KAT wants out and has the power to act as he pleases 

-Wolves hiding the truth about KAT's mysterious injury
-KAT is a shut down candidate (it's early January people, calm your tits) 

Just waiting for someone to claim that KAT has been dead all this time and Wolves are trying to hide it from the public because they had already agreed to trade him to LAL for Lebron and the rights to his firstborn son.

Everything else has already been said.

P.S.: to anyone who is waiting for a single player to return and save their fantasy season... it is not gonna happen. Even Harden is not that good. You are just bad.

• Haha 2
10 minutes ago, Igno said:

Just waiting for someone to claim that KAT has been dead all this time and Wolves are trying to hide it from the public because they had already agreed to trade him to LAL for Lebron and the rights to his firstborn son.

Everything else has already been said.

P.S.: to anyone who is waiting for a single player to return and save their fantasy season... it is not gonna happen. Even Harden is not that good. You are just bad.

Maybe he returns as Kataveli you wont want to miss out

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Igno said:

You missed one- KAT returns as cat woman looking sexy as ever turning on Lizzo even more.

Edited by NBA_OG
  • Haha 2

This is incredibly frustrating as a KAT owner and I've also been questioning if its even injury related at this point, but with Wiggins back tonight, Teague a legitimate GTD, and Covington playing 30-34 mpg lately I dont know if I can say that they're 'completely' tanking. I know KAT playing or not is the most important piece of that tanking conversation, but it seems like he should be coming back relatively soon. In today's NBA, it makes sense for Minnesota to be extremely cautious with their franchise player, especially when everyone knows that the Wolves aren't winning the championship this year and have nothing to lose and everything to gain by getting a better draft pick. I do think that once KAT is actually 110% ready to play, which is what it will take for him to return, he will play his normal minutes just like Covington or Wiggins have been when they're active. Unfortunately, theres a possibility that he might be "load managed" down the road, or not play both ends of back-to-backs, but as weve all seen with various players young or old, that's the NBA that we're finding ourselves in today. Of course, a best case scenario would be that he returns and plays every game, but Minnesota will probably be able to get away with having him 'rested' for maintenance purposes after theyve sort of set the precedent on this knee sprain with him missing so much time. As a KAT owner I'm obviously hoping for the best, but certainly not getting my hopes up with all the context clues around the league.

• Like 3