Karl-Anthony Towns 2019-2020 Outlook

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Someone get him a shrink before he turns into kyrie

As KAT owners, we accept the worst, but hope for the best. Get your trolling a$$ outta here. 

Honestly. This guy is having fantasies about fantasy and everyone else is too busy calling KAT a pussy to notice we may have a god damn prophet roaming around on Rotoworld forums.

Posted Images

What frustrates me the most is the questionable tag with no other context on his progress or expected timeline. Just tell me how long he will be out - even if it’s just a ball park so I can plan my moves accordingly. I have Isaac out as well and was planning on moving Isaac into the IR once KAT came back, but now It’s looking like I will be forced to drop Isaac because I simply can’t lose any more weeks carrying an empty roster slot. If I knew KATs timeline I could have a better idea of how long I could hold Isaac but at this rate every day feels like a losing proposition. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, AstroWorld said:

What frustrates me the most is the questionable tag with no other context on his progress or expected timeline. Just tell me how long he will be out - even if it’s just a ball park so I can plan my moves accordingly. I have Isaac out as well and was planning on moving Isaac into the IR once KAT came back, but now It’s looking like I will be forced to drop Isaac because I simply can’t lose any more weeks carrying an empty roster slot. If I knew KATs timeline I could have a better idea of how long I could hold Isaac but at this rate every day feels like a losing proposition. 

Yeah, Isaac's timetable is the pits. 4-6 weeks and he's a definite hold, 10-12 weeks and he's a definite drop. But you don't want to have your opponent snag him off waivers and destroy you in the playoffs when he comes back right in that 8-10 week window the last week or two of the season.

We now return to our regularly scheduled programming, "Conspiracy Today: The KAT Files"

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, croydonfacelift said:

Yeah, Isaac's timetable is the pits. 4-6 weeks and he's a definite hold, 10-12 weeks and he's a definite drop. But you don't want to have your opponent snag him off waivers and destroy you in the playoffs when he comes back right in that 8-10 week window the last week or two of the season.

We now return to our regularly scheduled programming, "Conspiracy Today: The KAT Files"

Isaac is done for the season. 

33 minutes ago, WhatIsThisWizardry said:

wow, just realizzed. did they do this with all their guys?

Not sure but very frustrating not knowing what’s happening. Just like with the Raptors trio there’s no timeline