NBC Sports Edge Forums

Karl-Anthony Towns 2019-2020 Outlook

49 minutes ago, fbbaddict said:

I still don't think it will be the case, but the ambigity is making me lose patience. 

Tbh they’re in the playoff chase somehow. I don’t think he’s a shutdown candidate, I have faith he’s back next week but then again faith is dangerous in fantasy basketball 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Someone get him a shrink before he turns into kyrie

As KAT owners, we accept the worst, but hope for the best. Get your trolling a$$ outta here. 

Honestly. This guy is having fantasies about fantasy and everyone else is too busy calling KAT a pussy to notice we may have a god damn prophet roaming around on Rotoworld forums.

Posted Images

3 hours ago, fbbaddict said:

I still don't think it will be the case, but the ambigity is making me lose patience. 

I had Irving and OPJ at the beginning of this season and Lord Covington last season. Honestly do not want to deal with all these **** again. Kinda regret about the trade already. Shoulda give it a second thought. f--- me 

2 minutes ago, csklmf said:

I had Irving and OPJ at the beginning of this season and Lord Covington last season. Honestly do not want to deal with all these **** again. Kinda regret about the trade already. Shoulda give it a second thought. f--- me 

No need to regret now. Signs are kinda positive now, and he should be back sooner rather than later.

FWIW, probably the most reliable Wolves beat reporter and writer for The Athletic is claiming that he'll return soon.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Watched the game and didn't see any limp or issues so I seriously hope he plays tomorrow otherwise we deserve an explanation!

Thanks for the post. This is pretty much exactly what I was talking about with my post last night. The team is playing better, they just destroyed Portland (the game wasnt nearly as close the final score indicates), and the vibe around the team is way better than it was previously. Reading that KAT is running around energetically and hyping up his teammates is exactly what I thought might happen since they're winning games and playing so much better lately. The positive vibes are contagious when you're winning and having a good time. Let's just hope hes good to go.

17 hours ago, cbsholy said:

The Wolves have been playing much better basketball lately. They're killing Portland by 25 going into the 4th quarter. There has to be more positive vibes around the team at this point with them playing better lately and destroying Portland right now. With that being the case, one would imagine that KAT would come back soon if he's physically able to.

I dont think Minnesota is trying to tank, because if they were, they're definitely not doing it right. 

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, fbbaddict said:

No need to regret now. Signs are kinda positive now, and he should be back sooner rather than later.

FWIW, probably the most reliable Wolves beat reporter and writer for The Athletic is claiming that he'll return soon.

41D42B9E-E3B6-468A-B56C-0B39033992A4.jpeg.1e0079a0aa9576279e82e11a05857073.jpeg

For those that own Dieng, would you guys hold on to him for a couple of games before dropping? I always get nervous because when players come back from injury, the first couple of games or so tend to have a higher chance of reaggrevation

7 minutes ago, XNW said:

For those that own Dieng, would you guys hold on to him for a couple of games before dropping? I always get nervous because when players come back from injury, the first couple of games or so tend to have a higher chance of reaggrevation

I own Towns and don't have any shares in Dieng, but you keep him for the off-chance that he starts eating into some PF minutes and gets the consistent backup C minutes, and just incase Towns re-aggravates his injury.

• Like 1