Karl-Anthony Towns 2019-2020 Outlook

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Someone get him a shrink before he turns into kyrie

As KAT owners, we accept the worst, but hope for the best. Get your trolling a$$ outta here. 

Honestly. This guy is having fantasies about fantasy and everyone else is too busy calling KAT a pussy to notice we may have a god damn prophet roaming around on Rotoworld forums.

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Chrizz said:

because he has been listed as questionable for over 3 weeks now I missed out on Dieng. Thought this would be a day to day thing smh.

same. Didn’t even consider picking up Dieng when he first went down. Owner that did, did so to ONLY stream him for a game or 2.

balls.

12 hours ago, Dominator83 said:

fantasy hoops is getting tougher and tougher. Guys that were ironmen that you can always count on like Beal and Towns are now missing weeks despite being listed as "questionable " everyday 

and I own them both 🤪

My guess is there's more to this than meets the eye. There have been rumblings that he's unhappy and may want out. There have been rumblings of large trade offers. Mix that with a minor injury that has left him questionable for three weeks and something doesn't add up.