Karl-Anthony Towns 2019-2020 Outlook

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Someone get him a shrink before he turns into kyrie

As KAT owners, we accept the worst, but hope for the best. Get your trolling a$$ outta here. 

Honestly. This guy is having fantasies about fantasy and everyone else is too busy calling KAT a pussy to notice we may have a god damn prophet roaming around on Rotoworld forums.

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, fbbaddict said:

Yes.

It's fun at first but then you will get tired of them. It is just the same 3-4 guys that are runting and call KAT a pussy after every single game (no matter what). You 'll learn to ignore them.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Igno said:

It's fun at first but then you will get tired of them. It is just the same 3-4 guys that are runting and call KAT a pussy after every single game (no matter what). You 'll learn to ignore them.

Actually it's not just on this thread. One other good example for overractions is injuries. I can swear I read at least one post like "he got injured and he'll get shutdown" about every injured player on a non-playoff team. 

I'm already ignoring those useless posts, and I'm here to provide some good insight as much as I can and read the members who provide good insight. Thankfully, there are plenty of them.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, fbbaddict said:

I'm already ignoring those useless posts, and I'm here to provide some good insight as much as I can and read the members who provide good insight. Thankfully, there are plenty of them.

Thank you for that, trying to do the same.

1 minute ago, DonutGiveUp said:

LOL WTF

Karl-Anthony Towns (left wrist) will miss Wednesday game vs. Charlotte due to left wrist injury.

Towns underwent an MRI yesterday, and he will be re-evaluated after the break with this injury, per the team. Towns hurt his left wrist back in January, and there's a chance he was playing through it for a while.

- Roto

Just now, beejay6020 said:

Fml! Versing giannis this matchup and was keen to get a jump on my opponent with some extra games from my stars.

kinda concerning no mention of mri results. Hopefully just with the break chance for some extra rest 

Says this was lingering since January. Never saw it mentioned once

I'm sure most of us in auction, or those who had a top 2-3 pick in snake drafts paid a premium to get this guy and/or selected him over other possibilities because of his "ironman" status up to this season. Turns out he's softer than baby chit.