NBC Sports Edge Forums

Last Minute Draft | $10 Buy-In | WINNER TAKES ALL | ESPN | Default Waivers | 0.5 PPR | 10-man | 1 QB | 2 RB | 2 WR | 1 TE | 1 FLEX | 1 K/DST | 6 Bench | Top Six Make Playoffs| LeagueSafe Majority Approval | DRAFT shortly after league fills up

***ESPN.COM FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE (FOR REDDIT USERS)***

This is a league exclusively for Reddit users that is in its 6th year of operation. The $10.00 Buy-In must be paid immediately upon joining our ESPN.com Fantasy Football League & LeagueSafe due to the draft taking place approximately a half hour after our league fills up. As indicated, you must be willing to pay upon entry or you risk getting kicked from the league. This league is being set up so that we can draft tonight. Anybody that joins the league and doesn't pay the buy-in on LeagueSafe within a reasonable amount of time will be booted out!

Week 1 Start. You will still be able to draft the players that played in Thursday Night's Game and their fantasy points that they accumulated in that respective game will be reflected on your team for Week 1 provided that you decide to start them.

***For an invitation to both the ESPN.com Fantasy Football League & LeagueSafe, shoot me a private message containing your e-mail address!***

***Please make sure you have no plans for tonight because i cannot control how quickly people sign up! I will be standing by all night to help fill the league up.***

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

****Prize Distribution****

1st Place: $100.00 (WINNER TAKES ALL)

Distribution System: LeagueSafe

LeagueSafe Payout Setting: Majority approval.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

****Draft Information***

Draft Format: Live Draft (Snake)

Draft Date & Time: Aiming for Tonight! Approximately 30 minutes after all league spots fill up! Keep an eye on the list below that contains all of the teams! Once it reaches 10 ***paid*** teams, the fantasy football draft will take place approximately 30 minutes from then.

In the unlikely event that we cannot get enough people by midnight pacific, the league will be deleted and everyone will be automatically refunded via LeagueSafe.

I will be constantly updating this list throughout the day to keep track of all teams that are paid for.

***VERIFIED TEAM LIST*** (PAID TEAMS)

1.) ME/COMMISSIONER (***PAID***)

2.) Matthew C. (***PAID***)

3.)

4.)

5.)

6.)

7.)

8.)

9.)

10.)

55 minutes ago, Mcohen518 said:

***ESPN.COM FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE (FOR REDDIT USERS)***

This is a league exclusively for Reddit users that is in its 6th year of operation. The $10.00 Buy-In must be paid immediately upon joining our ESPN.com Fantasy Football League & LeagueSafe due to the draft taking place approximately a half hour after our league fills up. As indicated, you must be willing to pay upon entry or you risk getting kicked from the league. This league is being set up so that we can draft tonight. Anybody that joins the league and doesn't pay the buy-in on LeagueSafe within a reasonable amount of time will be booted out!

Week 1 Start. You will still be able to draft the players that played in Thursday Night's Game and their fantasy points that they accumulated in that respective game will be reflected on your team for Week 1 provided that you decide to start them.

***For an invitation to both the ESPN.com Fantasy Football League & LeagueSafe, shoot me a private message containing your e-mail address!***

***Please make sure you have no plans for tonight because i cannot control how quickly people sign up! I will be standing by all night to help fill the league up.***

****Prize Distribution****

1st Place: $100.00 (WINNER TAKES ALL)

Distribution System: LeagueSafe

LeagueSafe Payout Setting: Majority approval.

****Draft Information***

Draft Format: Live Draft (Snake)

Draft Date & Time: Aiming for Tonight! Approximately 30 minutes after all league spots fill up! Keep an eye on the list below that contains all of the teams! Once it reaches 10 ***paid*** teams, the fantasy football draft will take place approximately 30 minutes from then.

In the unlikely event that we cannot get enough people by midnight pacific, the league will be deleted and everyone will be automatically refunded via LeagueSafe.

I will be constantly updating this list throughout the day to keep track of all teams that are paid for.

***VERIFIED TEAM LIST*** (PAID TEAMS)

1.) ME/COMMISSIONER (***PAID***)

2.) Matthew C. (***PAID***)

3.)

4.)

5.)

6.)

7.)

8.)

9.)

10.)

VERIFIED TEAM LIST*** (PAID TEAMS)