NBC Sports Edge Forums

Chris Thompson 2019 Outlook

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You need 10 points, he'll get you 10 points.  You need 15 points, he'll get you 10 points. 

He’s currently the #16 PPR back without any touchdown inflation. Experts will continue to be deathly afraid to put him among their top 20 RBs every week and he’ll continue to be a top 20 back as long

7 hours ago, liyy1 said:

Any recent news?  Picked up Thompson for possible week 11 bye fill in, but with his injury and Guice returning, I may have to look for a better RB option.

yeah I picked him up as a week 12 fill in, but i'm desperately trying to find another option

• Like 1
1 minute ago, esprits4s said:

Should be easy to quit this guy with all three RB's in the mix and the QB situation. 

Yeah the appeal was he was the clear 3rd down back and only splitting with ap, now hes got guice coming back from injury has no td upside and playing on the worst team in the nfl or at least bottom 3.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Anything to see here? They play the eagles who are hard to run on, could be down,  guice gone, and he averaged double digits full ppr when it was just he and peterson. Plus Richardson and Trey quin could easily be out. He got 7 catches last game.

Edited by nmartinez12443
8 hours ago, nmartinez12443 said:

Anything to see here? They play the eagles who are hard to run on, could be down,  guice gone, and he averaged double digits full ppr when it was just he and peterson. Plus Richardson and Trey quin could easily be out. He got 7 catches last game.

I think so. The Eagles are tough to run on, but with his pass catching that appears to more than make up for it. ...plus Guise is done for the season.

14 hours ago, nmartinez12443 said:

Definitely. One would assume AP will struggle to find room, and Washington will be trailing/passing. This should be a very good gamescript for Thompson.