NBC Sports Edge Forums

DET @ ARI 9/8/2019 Gameday Thread

15 minutes ago, tpat30 said:

I knew the second I decided to go KJ over Carson I was an idiot. I wanted to turn back time and change that decision.

Today is a perfect example! Ugh...

Yep, same boat. He ain’t even out there on a crucial drive. s---y draft pick 

• Like 1
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Amazing game from Kerryon.  He’s a nice RB4 going forward.  Thanks Kerryon

kLiFf KiNgSbUrY aIr RaId OfFeNsE

feeling very good about avoiding all Cardinals early

1 minute ago, atrium said:

Yep, same boat. He ain’t even out there on a crucial drive. s---y draft pick 

That makes three of us.  I wanted to draft Aaron Jones or Chris Carson but felt the adp was too far reaching at my pick at the start of the 3rd round.  Once I put Kerryon’s name on the board I knew I was f’ed.  

4 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

they didn't call one, it was an injury within final 2 minutes, outta their control - mandated. 

The Lions OC called a timeout on a completion that would have sealed the game. They showed the replay of Bevell running down the sideline as the play began. Then they didn't convert the 3rd down on the 2nd attempt.

• Thanks 1
Just now, devaster said:

The Lions OC called a timeout on a completion that would have sealed the game. They showed the replay of Bevell running down the sideline as the play began. Then they didn't convert the 3rd down on the 2nd attempt.

ahhhhh, ok ... missed that one, gents

2 minutes ago, devaster said:

As a Seahawks fan that hated every minute of Bevell in Seattle, I couldn't stop laughing after he called that TO.  Too funny.

Always amusing to see former Patriots defensive coordinators as HC's have their defenses absolutely lit up during crucial moments. Miami was obliterated today. And Patricia's defense gave up 18 to go to OT in the 2nd half of the 4th quarter. And now going to lose in OT with more big plays against his defense.

Philly ran all over that Patriots defense in the SB. Rams couldn't do anything without a healthy Gurley and look to continue that.