NBC Sports Edge Forums

NFL Waiver Wire Thread 2019 Week 2

Message added by tonycpsu

This thread is for offering suggested waiver wire pickups for week 2 of the 2019 NFL season.

It is not for the following:

Comments that fall into one of these categories or are otherwise not on topic for this thread will be removed.

Some discussion of waiver suggetions is allowed, but this is not the place for an extended debate on the merits of any particular player. Take these in-depth discussions over to the outlook threads for the individual player(s) in question.

This thread is for offering suggested waiver wire pickups for week 2 of the 2019 NFL season.

It is not for the following:

Comments that fall into one of these categories or are otherwise not on topic for this thread will be removed.

Some discussion of waiver suggetions is allowed, but this is not the place for an extended debate on the merits of any particular player. Take these in-depth discussions over to the outlook threads for the individual player(s) in question.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As usual, it was a crazy Week 1 in the NFL. Lots of overreactions and suprises, but two key takeaway from a fantasy perspective was the monster debut from rookie WRs (and Hockenson) and that QB play i

Obligatory: if you don't value a guy high enough for your waiver, it never hurts to sit back and wait for FA to scoop up reactionary drops the first couple weeks.

5 minutes ago, Nyblazer11235 said:

About time. Big week for WRs 

how does everyone rank them? Who’s a one week wonder who’s a boom bust and who’s a season winner?!

Hollywood brown

trey mcluain

john ross

d chalk

c conley

cole Beasley

metcalf

Update on Chris Conley?

1 hour ago, Sivaro said:

Gonna second the motion in R Jones.   He looks like he was better than Barber.

Nice pickup, problem is passing game work.

I like Mostert in SF for those in need of RB depth.  Tevin Coleman (?) going to be out and Breida is seemingly always in and out.

It's easy to chase points, so many WRs with breakout games-  John Ross, Hollywood Brown, Phil Dorsett, DJ Chark, Terry McLaurin, Danny Amendola.  The nuance of course is trying to figure out which performances are repeatable.  Ross will get targets as long as Green is out.  Dorsett will likely be inconsistent now that AB is there.  I like Hollywood Brown, McLaurin, and Chark, in that order.  Lamar looks like he learned how to throw, Case Keenum isn't as bad as people think, and I like Chark's talent but not sure yet about the rookie QB replacing Foles.

Edited by tonycpsu
Pruned FAAB derail.
2 hours ago, CooL said:

I like Mostert in SF for those in need of RB depth.  Tevin Coleman (?) going to be out and Breida is seemingly always in and out.

It's easy to chase points, so many WRs with breakout games-  John Ross, Hollywood Brown, Phil Dorsett, DJ Chark, Terry McLaurin, Danny Amendola.  The nuance of course is trying to figure out which performances are repeatable.  Ross will get targets as long as Green is out.  Dorsett will likely be inconsistent now that AB is there.  I like Hollywood Brown, McLaurin, and Chark, in that order.  Lamar looks like he learned how to throw, Case Keenum isn't as bad as people think, and I like Chark's talent but not sure yet about the rookie QB replacing Foles.

I got Mclaurin, as he is clearly the no 1 target on his team

Brown no 2, I think Andrews is still the no 1 guy to have there, and Balt is not going to face the Dolphins again, I think hes a solid no 2/3 WR maybe, but I have to see Jackson do it for more than one game against the worst team in the NFL

Chark, I like him and Mishnew worked alot with him in preseason, however he currently is their WR3 behind starters Dede and Conley, Marquise Lee was actually listed as a starter too, but I didn't even see him on the field

• Thanks 1
6 hours ago, Mmiller186 said:

J. Crowder if not owned 14rec 99yds ... PPR

The drumbeat in the local “Jets” news for Crowder has been steadily going on since OTAs, and it showed today.  One thing to watch for is Herndon stealing targets once he returns (after 4 game suspension)

• Like 1
  • phatrat locked and unpinned this topic