NBC Sports Edge Forums

Dak and Brown.

What do you think of mine.

Dak @ Washington or Rodgers v Minnesota in Lambeau? Rodgers can't play that bad again and Dak probably won't play that good again this week. Dak doesn't play that well on the road and A-a-Ron plays better at home. Kind of tossed here, but leaning Dak.

Kupp @ home vs New Orleans or Flash Gordon in Miami against that awful team. Lots of WR options on both teams. Leaning Kupp. 

1 hour ago, sdlengua said:

Dak and Brown.

Dak @ Washington or Rodgers v Minnesota in Lambeau? Rodgers can't play that bad again and Dak probably won't play that good again this week. Dak doesn't play that well on the road and A-a-Ron plays better at home. Kind of tossed here, but leaning Dak.

Kupp @ home vs New Orleans or Flash Gordon in Miami against that awful team. Lots of WR options on both teams. Leaning Kupp. 

You say Dak won't play as good as last week but start him over Watson this week. That's confusing 

For you I'd start Dak. Rodgers won't put up big numbers on Minnesota 

34 minutes ago, WeDemBoyz90 said:

You say Dak won't play as good as last week but start him over Watson this week. That's confusing 

For you I'd start Dak. Rodgers won't put up big numbers on Minnesota 

Watson took six sacks against NO. Expect more of the same, with the secondary being better in Jax. Also, with a rookie QB, Jax will be playing ball control a lot more with Fournette. Look at the box scores from last year, Watson had his two worst games of the season vs Jax. The Houston coaches are wanting Watson to dial back the scrambling a bit more as he got punished plenty by a Saints defense that isn't that great. Watson had some back issues during the game too, so be sure to pay attention to any of those reports coming out this week.

Watson still has a good game but I think his floor is lower than Dak's. Just my two cents....it is hard not to start Watson, just like it's hard to sit Rodgers.

On 9/11/2019 at 11:22 PM, sdlengua said:

Watson took six sacks against NO. Expect more of the same, with the secondary being better in Jax. Also, with a rookie QB, Jax will be playing ball control a lot more with Fournette. Look at the box scores from last year, Watson had his two worst games of the season vs Jax. The Houston coaches are wanting Watson to dial back the scrambling a bit more as he got punished plenty by a Saints defense that isn't that great. Watson had some back issues during the game too, so be sure to pay attention to any of those reports coming out this week.

Watson still has a good game but I think his floor is lower than Dak's. Just my two cents....it is hard not to start Watson, just like it's hard to sit Rodgers.

Did you go Dak? Looks like Sanders has a better game than Brown. But that was hard to predict. The Bears D has been tough. I sat Rodgers and played Dak. Thinking I’m going to ride Dak for a while. Hope you made out well.

7 hours ago, sdlengua said:

Did you go Dak? Looks like Sanders has a better game than Brown. But that was hard to predict. The Bears D has been tough. I sat Rodgers and played Dak. Thinking I’m going to ride Dak for a while. Hope you made out well.

I started Watson and Brown. I'm up by 34 with no players left my opponent has Bell. Non PPR  2pts for 5 receptions 6pts for 10 receptions and a 3 point bonus for 100 yards rushing or receiving 

Starting Dak vs Miami or Watson at the Chargers. Playing it safe 

2 hours ago, WeDemBoyz90 said:

I started Watson and Brown. I'm up by 34 with no players left my opponent has Bell. Non PPR  2pts for 5 receptions 6pts for 10 receptions and a 3 point bonus for 100 yards rushing or receiving 

Starting Dak vs Miami or Watson at the Chargers. Playing it safe 

Nice! You should take the W. Dak looks like a heavyweight so far. He's running and throwing well which is the FF combination we love. Good luck the rest of the way!

On 9/8/2019 at 8:37 AM, skpeep said:

not exactly sure how many questions you are asking, but i'm taking Jackson over Sutton, and i'm taking Jacobs over waller and ebron.

On 9/9/2019 at 9:13 AM, Rush2112 said:

Other owner will get that W 

On 9/12/2019 at 12:32 AM, sdlengua said:

Dak and Brown.

21 hours ago, sdlengua said:

Nice! You should take the W. Dak looks like a heavyweight so far. He's running and throwing well which is the FF combination we love. Good luck the rest of the way!

Start one  Non PPR 
John vs Cincy
Gurley at Cleveland 
Mike Evans vs NYG