NBC Sports Edge Forums

Russell Westbrook 2019-2020 Outlook

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am going to guess that when people say DND they mean they have him ranked so low that he won't be around when they would be ready to draft him. Everyone has a value. The DND is just an easy way to s

I agree with the first part (especially in dynasty), but I think you meant to say scorer instead of shooter when comping MJ.  Westbrook hustles to get stats so I don't think the decline will be o

Everyone's acting like this guy will just continue along at peak prime fitness, he's 31 years old athletism like his drops off a cliff fast. His play style is a ticking time-bomb for those knees, i'm

1 minute ago, yeet said:

Pretty good haul, would love to get LeBron for him since Graham and DeRozan seem pretty similar

Was absolutely stoked out of mind and then Derozan and Russ go on to have their best games of the season today and make me look like an idiot. Still feel good as I couldn't handle the resting from Russ.

10 minutes ago, stay_woke said:

Was absolutely stoked out of mind and then Derozan and Russ go on to have their best games of the season today and make me look like an idiot. Still feel good as I couldn't handle the resting from Russ.

Nah that's a good trade, I'm hoping Russ strings together like 2 more good games so I can try trading him for Lillard

I just traded him a few days ago, been trying since the draft (2nd round, 23rd overall). Offered Westbrook for Butler straight up, got accepted in 10 minutes lol...

He made his debut on his new team with THAT game while Butler looked awesome for me... 12 team 9 cat btw. 

On 11/23/2019 at 4:39 AM, Sosa said:

I just traded him a few days ago, been trying since the draft (2nd round, 23rd overall). Offered Westbrook for Butler straight up, got accepted in 10 minutes lol...

He made his debut on his new team with THAT game while Butler looked awesome for me... 12 team 9 cat btw. 

You fleeced him, horrible trade for him to make.

I'm in the Westbrook train with Simmons, Smart <-> Brogdon, Westy trade.

Never owned him before so this is first for me. I do hate his guts, but maybe fantasy changes my mind. Will get back to this topic when I get to see few games from him. Need to get the ROS feel. I'm betting on chemistry issues early on and hoping for 2020 to be more consistently good for him.