NBC Sports Edge Forums

Paul George 2019-2020 Outlook

Message added by tonycpsu

[Thread for previous season 2020 automatically locked. Feel free to post a new thread for 2021.]

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well-rounded line there

1. Cool story bro   2. Taco Tuesday is on Tuesday 

Anybody got any news on George before I have to set my lineup?? I hear he did not travel with the team  to Dallas. They have a 6 game road trip coming up

I lost last week when he didn't play. So I'm benching him this week I can't afford another loss.

5 minutes ago, rabaak said:

Anybody got any news on George before I have to set my lineup?? I hear he did not travel with the team  to Dallas. They have a 6 game road trip coming up

I lost last week when he didn't play. So I'm benching him this week I can't afford another loss.

read that he was with the team but they sent him back to LA so thats obviously alarming but they said he can get back with the team at any point of the 6 game road trip...but still, hammy injuries are a serious pain in the a**

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, squidthunder said:

Source? 

The Rotoworld blurb.

There is some hope that George will return on this road trip, as he's flying into Dallas on Tuesday morning to meet up with the team. In the meantime, Landry Shamet and Moe Harkless will continue to be low-end streamers. There's only one game on Tuesday, so you can't exactly be picky.

Jan 20, 2020, 6:03 PM ET
  •  

Edited by RedDogNamedClippers
  • Like 1

He’s a top 20 asset when healthy.

We’re nearing 3 weeks since he last played. Doc keeps labeling it as a mild injury. There’s optimism that he returns sometime during this road trip.

I’m estimating a return sometime next week. Fingers crossed.

Paul George (hamstring) is out for Sunday against the Magic.

He is getting closer and the Clippers had hoped George would be able to suit up during the road trip, but there's a good chance he's out until at least Thursday when the Clippers host the Kings. Landry Shamet has been playing better these days and is worth a look as a short-term option.

Thank God it was a mild injury.

Some guy offered me Daniel Theis & Paul George for Carmelo Anthony & Norman Powell. Accepted instantly, i'm on board fellas i just hope he comes back healthy & ready to roll when this trade processes monday night.

Im really having a hard time gauging PG’s ros value. His upside is always there, but the clips are proving every night that they can manage without him during the regular season. And there’s still no assurance that he won’t be load managed a la kawhi since it’s looking more and more like PG needs it.

59 minutes ago, shiftysaj said:

Some guy offered me Daniel Theis & Paul George for Carmelo Anthony & Norman Powell. Accepted instantly, i'm on board fellas i just hope he comes back healthy & ready to roll when this trade processes monday night.

1. Cool story bro  

2. Taco Tuesday is on Tuesday 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

I think he plays tomorrow since it's a big game; Lakers matchup plus a game to commemorate Kobe. He has been active on social media talking about Kobe so I'm leaning towards him playing.

Update: Nevermind the game has been postponed. 

Edited by WhiskerFrisker